Duke Game... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game...

I guess Buttermore is still out tonight? They mentioned him earlier but didn't say whether he was actually playing.

We recruit good fogos. We take a chance on Phaup and he totally breaks out. One of the better face off teams in the country. Then they change the rules on us and now they completely fail every now and then. Love it. Just love it.

I guess Buttermore is still out tonight? They mentioned him earlier but didn't say whether he was actually playing.

Available, but hasn't been in yet.

2nd mids Cook, Seebold, Quinn.

What we can control is the damn turnovers. Disappointing. Like the offense though and you always have a shot when the O is clicking.

Been an issue for a number of years now. We used to be one of the better teams in the nation turnover wise but since the second half of the 2019 season it keeps resurfacing. I keep hoping it will clear up but so far no dice.

Available, but hasn't been in yet.

2nd mids Cook, Seebold, Quinn.

Yeah I noticed he hasn't been out there kind of just curios as to why if he's healthy? The 2nd line has looked better though than the 1st so maybe that's why?

We recruit good fogos. We take a chance on Phaup and he totally breaks out. One of the better face off teams in the country. Then they change the rules on us and now they completely fail every now and then. Love it. Just love it.

Horrific timing, but SU does have 5 other fogo's on the roster. It's a bad sign if we can only run 2 out there in crunch time. Duke has already played 3 guys, at the X.

7 goals on 10 SOG is awesome, to win they need to at least be .500 on face offs and TOs

drake has actually been very good

7 goals on 10 SOG is awesome, to win they need to at least be .500 on face offs and TOs

drake has actually been very good
And a higher percentage of assisted goals

Are Kline and Talago that far down the chart we couldn't give them a try?

Rain tagging one of the field mics sounds like someone left a window open

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom