Duke Game... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game...

well there's this for free:
yoursports.stream/live

if you trust them to not make a problem of your cc.
you could also download the vidgo app and pay an introductory 10/month for 2 months and cancel bf it becomes 50. vidgo's legit.

if i can find another free stream @ halftime with no strings i'll send
Thanks! Working on it now.

HT stats:

1616716992950.png

1616717028061.png

Faceoffs, turnovers and off ball D, its not rocket science but against Duke its much easier said then done. 1st line mids a no show, Dordevic and Trimbo look out of sorts. Not a great half for the SSDM's or Barlow either.

We really need to find another LSM and a speed guy for the wings, we look like were moving in mud out there on the wings. Can't remember the last time a poll got the GB on the wings.

We have a shot of Varello continues this! Offense is clicking. I’m just sort of hoping Wycoff gets settles in and the team d tightens up due to less fatigue from actually winning face offs.

We have a shot of Varello continues this! Offense is clicking. I’m just sort of hoping Wycoff gets settles in and the team d tightens up due to less fatigue from actually winning face offs.

Tough match up for Wykoff, having never seen Sowers before. This would have been a great matchup for Mellen had he comeback. D got run over a bit after all the FOGO losses, which is to be expected.

Tough match up for Wykoff, having never seen Sowers before. This would have been a great matchup for Mellen had he comeback. D got run over a bit after all the FOGO losses, which is to be expected.
What we can control is the damn turnovers. Disappointing. Like the offense though and you always have a shot when the O is clicking.

need to to dive, duck , dip , dodge and ...oh yeh win some face-offs. the drake is getting shelled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom