Duke Game... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game...

Maybe take the body on one of these FOs

Teams have taken liberties with our draw guys for years.

I’m old school and I love the faceoff but the more I coach kids in 7v7 small field fast paced games I’m starting to buy in more to the alternating possessions. Just pull the ball out of the net and let’s go.
Yep. Either change the stick dimensions so the ball comes out easier or get rid of the face.

When was the last time we got called for 3 FO violations early in the 2nd ?

Well this is gonna happen 99% of the time against Duke if you can't at least split draws. Part of this is on Desko, There are 6 fogos on the roster and a dozen polls, we should have been playing some of these other guys. Still have no idea why Savage hasn't played if he's not hurt.

Well this is gonna happen 99% of the time against Duke if you can't at least split draws. Part of this is on Desko, There are 6 fogos on the roster and a dozen polls, we should have been playing some of these other guys. Still have no idea why Savage hasn't played if he's not hurt.

He's being redshirted.

Nope.
well there's this for free:
yoursports.stream/live

if you trust them to not make a problem of your cc.
you could also download the vidgo app and pay an introductory 10/month for 2 months and cancel bf it becomes 50. vidgo's legit.

if i can find another free stream @ halftime with no strings i'll send

Need our big time midfield to step up

Unless one of them can faceoff it won't matter, we can't get the ball. This was predictable if we couldn't win a draw. Duke might score 30.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom