Duke/MSU UK/KU | Syracusefan.com

Duke/MSU UK/KU

Do I have to root for the ACC here? I'd rather root against duke.
What's up Cap J? We gotta go grab some cold ones soon man. No, no you absolutely don't have to root for the acc...

I can't get myself to root for the B1G. I know I'll eventually hate this Duke team but for now I'm rooting for the ACC.

Dick Vitale

Shane Battier "A top ten overall college player, that he has seen in his years at ESPN"

Shane Battier, was the 3rd best player on the team (Jay Williams, and Mike Dunleavy Jr)

Prob some butt kissing by Vitale, knowing Shane Battier is in the house and has joined the ESPN family.

Duke doesn't seem to have the 3 point shooting they normally have.

...as they hit a 3

duke is real good but their defense needs to improve big time
As much as I don't want it too, it will. They have a real rim protector now, which imo is what they missed more than anything last season..

What's up Cap J? We gotta go grab some cold ones soon man. No, no you absolutely don't have to root for the acc...

Hey my friend, indeed we should soon. Glad to see someone won't mind me rooting against Duke.

Go Sparty!

Hey my friend, indeed we should soon. Glad to see someone won't mind me rooting against Duke.

Go Sparty!
It will be my excuse to go downtown, haven't been down there for beers in a long time. haha.. I'll root for blue collar and T to the Izzo all day and twice on Sunday over fluke... Although in early returns, coach K is going to be hard to keep off the mountain top this year it seems like. Man that hurt to say...

Duke shot like 55% in that half. They will need to keep that up in the 2nd when Dawson and Valentine play the whole 20 minutes.

Winslow and Okafor are impressive. Jones looks like a freshman pg.

Duke shot like 55% in that half. They will need to keep that up in the 2nd when Dawson and Valentine play the whole 20 minutes.

Winslow and Okafor are impressive. Jones looks like a freshman pg.
I thought Jones was overrated in HS no doubt he has skills though

Okafor is no joke.

He needs to stop using that chicken wing. He might actually get called more than once for that.

Duke continues to get terrible charge calls despite moving in under an offensive player after he left his feet on the way up. And MSU didn't get an actual call on the other end when the guard was clearly set in proper position before the offensive player left the ground. Stupid.

It will be my excuse to go downtown, haven't been down there for beers in a long time. haha.. I'll root for blue collar and T to the Izzo all day and twice on Sunday over fluke... Although in early returns, coach K is going to be hard to keep off the mountain top this year it seems like. Man that hurt to say...

I'd love to see JB make up some ground on K's record tonight, so that gives me extra reason to root against Duke. I like blue collar teams too, and would even root for Georgetown over Duke. I think you're right though, Duke looks solid this season.

Dick Vitale

Shane Battier "A top ten overall college player, that he has seen in his years at ESPN"

Shane Battier, was the 3rd best player on the team (Jay Williams, and Mike Dunleavy Jr)

Prob some butt kissing by Vitale, knowing Shane Battier is in the house and has joined the ESPN family.
Vitale openly lobbied for Battier to win national POY during his senior year, it was the vintage type of Vitale that makes you throw up in your mouth. As for whether he was telling the truth about to Battier being top 10, keep in mind that Vitale has 9-10 in his Final 4 at any given point of the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom