Duke/MSU UK/KU | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Duke/MSU UK/KU

Sam Malone is a walkon, you guys were talking about the 5 star players that go to Kentucky who are all black. What is your basis for saying that they don't go to class? I'm guessing you can't say what it is.
I don't think Sam Malone goes to class because he runs a bar...where everybody knows your name...

North_Carolina_Tar_Heels.jpg
Oh, it's because of Plaxico and UNC now. Makes sense, Plaxico allegedly didn't go to class and UNC had fake classes for damn near 20 years. Knowing that it's pretty clear that Karl Towns doesn't go to class.

Sam Malone is a walkon, you guys were talking about the 5 star players that go to Kentucky who are all black. What is your basis for saying that they don't go to class? I'm guessing you can't say what it is.
I never said anything. Just being a wisea$$ because I don't think anyone is being racist about this.

The Governor said:
Oh, it's because of Plaxico and UNC now. Makes sense, Plaxico allegedly didn't go to class and UNC had fake classes for damn near 20 years. Knowing that it's pretty clear that Karl Towns doesn't go to class.

If you think Kentucky and Cal are squeky clean, I have a nice gently used car with 200,000 miles to sell you... The rust is just on the exterior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom