Duke vs South Carolina GT | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Duke vs South Carolina GT

South Carolina couldn't put the ball in the ocean in the first half and they've now scored 61 points in the 2nd.

This really is like a road game

If it were us in this spot absolutely we'd be pissed

I was talking to a Duke fan yesterday at the ChikFilA and that was the point he mentioned. Something to the tune of "I'm worried, Greenville is a home game for South Carolina." I agreed but was laughing on the inside about a Duke fan complaining about tourney "home" games. Looks like he was right.

Greenville is really only about two hours further from Duke than it is from the University of South Carolina. I see an awful lot of UNC fans cheering for South Carolina. Plus, everyone hates Duke, so obviously anyone in the arena who isn't a Duke fan will be rooting against them.

Would love to know what the ref just whispered to SC's Martin. Wondering if there's going to be a quick escape by Duke at game's end.

Greenville is really only about two hours further from Duke than it is from the University of South Carolina. I see an awful lot of UNC fans cheering for South Carolina. Plus, everyone hates Duke, so obviously anyone in the arena who isn't a Duke fan will be rooting against them.
Nah, Greenville is about 80-90 miles from Columbia.

Duke is much further away.

There's also a lot of SC fans in Greenville even though its Clemson's city.

The
Would love to know what the ref just whispered to SC's Martin. Wondering if there's going to be a quick escape by Duke at game's end.

I was wrong. Good game and congratulations to SC.

Nah, Greenville is about 80-90 miles from Columbia.

Duke is much further away.

There's also a lot of SC fans in Greenville even though its Clemson's city.

105 miles from Columbia. Duke is 235 miles away. Only a couple hours difference. I also bet there are a good number of Duke fans in Greenville, and I know there are a good number of Duke fans in Charlotte, which is essentially the same distance to Greenville as Columbia is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom