dungey - neal play | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

dungey - neal play

I didn’t see any negativity in your comment. I just couldn’t understand how you didn’t see that as one of the greatest plays ever in SU history. I guess you have different standards/expectations than I do. No harm, no foul.
Yeah Ive seen a lot of bowl games great plays at SU. Its up there . It will be even more monumental if it leads to consecutive winning seasons and continued dominance into the next decade. Then we will be able to look back at that play and talk about how meaningful it was.

Dungey tried something similar in the first quarter and had it picked. This time it went for 41 yards and an epic highlight that will be brought up for years. It's the yin and the yang of Eric Dungey! He has the ability to turn nothing into something memorable. It can be maddening but also incredible. One of the all time SU greats and I'll miss him in Orange. Legend!

Also, Moe Neal was awesome on the play. The WVU defender looking like someone misclicked a button on Madden when he was trying to tackle Moe was hilarious. The rotation between Neal and Adams next year will be interesting because Moe has talent.

Dungey tried something similar in the first quarter and had it picked. This time it went for 41 yards and an epic highlight that will be brought up for years. It's the yin and the yang of Eric Dungey! He has the ability to turn nothing into something memorable. It can be maddening but also incredible. One of the all time SU greats and I'll miss him in Orange. Legend!

Also, Moe Neal was awesome on the play. The WVU defender looking like someone misclicked a button on Madden when he was trying to tackle Moe was hilarious. The rotation between Neal and Adams next year will be interesting because Moe has talent.
This...moe looked so good after the catch! Really wanted him to take it to the house! We figure out our OL and we will have scary playmakers.

Good job by the big uglies not getting to far down field before the pass then getting down field and blocking after the pass.
Someone had to be twenty yards down field

We kept the kids up last night, wife was out on the couch and it was turning into a shartshow with overtired kids then that play happens. My son celebrated the play and my daughter celebrated Otto's dance moves replayed in slow mo

Otto is the reason i can get through a game on person or on TV with the for year old and I'll be forever grateful

Kinda funny that the big play didn't score but it's the only play anyone will remember, it's just like estime in the texas bowl

watching him lose ground i was having troy nunes flashbacks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom