Class of 2014 - Dylan Thompson (Ohio St) Transfer to Virginia | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Dylan Thompson (Ohio St) Transfer to Virginia

Would be a great get. I watched an interview of his and he seems really pumped about the O$U offer. Long shot at best.

Yeah, he's a bit of a pipe-dream. That said, it can't hurt to give it a shot.

Dylan Thompson transferring for his 5th season. Has had a little bit of rocky path.

Suspended in 2016. Loss scholarship from academic trouble but then rebounded to get playing time last year in two games.

Curious if we take a look. Held an SU offer.

Ohio State football | Backup lineman Dylan Thompson to transfer
Why? No offense to the guy, but we have two solid commodities in the interior (Slayton and Williams), plus Black, a serviceable Ruff, and a redshirt freshman in Harper. There's more long-term concerns at the position, but I'm not sure a one year rental with two career appearances would make a difference.

Why? No offense to the guy, but we have two solid commodities in the interior (Slayton and Williams), plus Black, a serviceable Ruff, and a redshirt freshman in Harper. There's more long-term concerns at the position, but I'm not sure a one year rental with two career appearances would make a difference.
Depth

Sometimes it is just a "body" and not productive depth. I think there are probably better available options.
I would rather they take a flyer on a kid from HS that is borderline D1 player that could potentially develop than a kid for 1 year that may never see the field.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom