EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game

one huge advantage to digital is you go someplace else and login with your info and play and if you only have 1 person you want to share with you can cross the 2 machines and both machine so all the game the other one owns

Don't have to go to the store, can't lose them or damage them. It's not everyone's cup of tea as some prefer to have a physical copy which I understand as well.
Sometimes you can get certain promotional items by downloading digital you can’t elsewhere.

But then sometimes you get the same with a physical copy depending on the edition lol

I would recommend that anyone that has Amazon prime already check out prime gaming. You can get unique content from there for free if you’re a prime member for a lot of games. Some have new things monthly like COD for example.

My wife and son say they want to buy me a PS5 for Father’s Day. I just might let them.

Sometimes you can get certain promotional items by downloading digital you can’t elsewhere.

But then sometimes you get the same with a physical copy depending on the edition lol

I would recommend that anyone that has Amazon prime already check out prime gaming. You can get unique content from there for free if you’re a prime member for a lot of games. Some have new things monthly like COD for example.
Yeah some good stuff pops up on Prime Gaming. I got the Telltale Batman games a while back on there for free. They were awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom