EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game

IMG_6468.jpeg
Grabbed this during a YouTube video that showed all the uniforms. Looks like every current Syracuse combination is in the game.

I caught a YouTube of a guy running a Miami dynasty that had a couple of clips of Cuse. We were in the top 20 recruiting early with a ton of three stars in year one and were ranked in the high teens both times he played us. In the second year our starting QB was #10, I'm assuming Braden Davis.

Well that sucks- thought maybe it would download by lunchtime for a quick test drive.
It auto downloaded on sat on my ps5...check your purchases on your console...if you scroll down to it, or on my ps5 its right on the games dashboard, scroll to it and it has a countdown until 4 pm with the hours and minutes left unti "available to play"

I'm so glad I drunkenly pre-ordered it on Amazon. I need an xbox, but that'll be easy.

But that really sounds and looks like a game at the Dome.

Offense and Defense are both 82...but overall 85. Is this SEC math?

Most of the people who were streaming the game were on a beta version so there were some quirks.

Last edited:
Guess who broke their finger yesterday and will be useless for the next 6 weeks

I'm so glad I drunkenly pre-ordered it on Amazon. I need an xbox, but that'll be easy.

My HDMI port broke on my XBOX series X and I picked one up at Costco.
I want to fix the broken one, but... it's a pain.

Just bought the series S

I determined I was really only going to play this game and maybe madden so no need for me to really get the higher end model

Target has a deal going on this week where you get 20% off an xbox with purchase of the game. So if you cancel your amazon purchase, it's probably the best way to go about it.

I should probably get around to buying a PS5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom