EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game

one huge advantage to digital is you go someplace else and login with your info and play and if you only have 1 person you want to share with you can cross the 2 machines and both machine so all the game the other one owns

Don't have to go to the store, can't lose them or damage them. It's not everyone's cup of tea as some prefer to have a physical copy which I understand as well.
Sometimes you can get certain promotional items by downloading digital you can’t elsewhere.

But then sometimes you get the same with a physical copy depending on the edition lol

I would recommend that anyone that has Amazon prime already check out prime gaming. You can get unique content from there for free if you’re a prime member for a lot of games. Some have new things monthly like COD for example.

Sometimes you can get certain promotional items by downloading digital you can’t elsewhere.

But then sometimes you get the same with a physical copy depending on the edition lol

I would recommend that anyone that has Amazon prime already check out prime gaming. You can get unique content from there for free if you’re a prime member for a lot of games. Some have new things monthly like COD for example.
Yeah some good stuff pops up on Prime Gaming. I got the Telltale Batman games a while back on there for free. They were awesome.

Do any of you hook your PS5 up to a monitor instead of a TV? I’m thinking of doing that since my living room TV was purchased right before smart TVs became the standard.

Do any of you hook your PS5 up to a monitor instead of a TV?

I do not personally but it should work fine. I have two PC hooked to 2 of my TVs as Home Theatre PC's so its just the opposite.

Big week for info!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240624-133215_converted.jpg
    Screenshot_20240624-133215_converted.jpg
    888 KB · Views: 45
Will the SU students be shaking their keys on 3rd down?

I was thinking will we hear the announcements or just some mumble mumble. The key thing happens all over at all sports not really unique to SU
i was being sarcastic.

every good football tradition we had has been killed by political correctness.

- Saltine Warrior
- kickoff tomahawk chop replaced by generic nonsense
- hey song replaced by rap
- gateway arches from Archbold ditched in the new stadium

i was being sarcastic.

every good football tradition we had has been killed by political correctness.

- Saltine Warrior
- kickoff tomahawk chop replaced by generic nonsense
- hey song replaced by rap
- gateway arches from Archbold ditched in the new stadium
So two traditions that were built off the back of exploiting indigenous people, and one tradition with a song that was sung by a pederast.

In one of the most iconic stadiums in college sports.

Sure.

So two traditions that were built off the back of exploiting indigenous people, and one tradition with a song that was sung by a pederast.

In one of the most iconic stadiums in college sports.

Sure.

People just don't get it or don't want to get it.

People just don't get it or don't want to get it.
I grew up with all the fun traditions we used to have that Franco mentioned, they are all chidhood memories, and damn good ones at that. It was innocent. Most Im sure meant no harm whatsoever to anyone, hell we were at a fb game in the Dome cheering on our heros.

It was also (not at all pointing fingers or trying to say anything negative about us as kids loving it and participating in it gladly), in retrospect as an adult, incredibly easy to be ignorant. Franco is spot on, we miss those things, a lot. But I think we are in a better world knowing as adults, we did not realize what our enjoymemt meant to those belittled and impacted. We are in a better world not doing those things today, and its ok to say we miss them and did not do them with any ill will towards anyone when we did, and wish they were still here in a world they were not harmful..but alas, they are incredibly harmful...and all these things can be true at the same time

Last edited:
I grew up with all the fun traditions we used to have that Franco mentioned, they are all chidhood memories, and damn good ones at that. It was innocent. Most Im sure meant no harm whatsoever to anyone, hell we were at a fb game in the Dome cheering on our heros.

It was also (not at all pointing fingers or trying to say anything negative about us as kids loving it and participating in it gladly), in retrospect as an adult, incredibly easy to be ignorant. Franco is spot on, we miss those things, a lot. But I think we are in a better world knowing as adults, we did not realize what our enjoymemt meant to those belittled and impacted. We are in a better world not doing those things today, and its ok to say we miss them and did not do them with any ill will towards anyone when we did, and wish they were still here in a world they were not harmful..but alas, they are incredibly harmful...and all these things can be true at the same time

Very intelligent well said post

Dang. I haven't owned a video game console in forever. That looks pretty dang awesome!
its probably good I don't have one. I don't have enough time for the amount I would spend on that game and posting on this board.

Very intelligent well said post
Here’s the question that matters: if a bad person who does bad things to people also created something good - something unrelated to the bad stuff - a piece of music in this example - and this intrinsically good creation brings people enjoyment all over the world… why do we have to throw the good out with the bad?

We can disagree. I personally think it’s cancel culture run amok. Cutting our nose to spite our faces. The musician/pedo is already dealing with the fallout by having his professional career destroyed. He’s in other kinds of trouble from what I remember as well, so I don’t think he’s “gotten off the hook” for any of his crimes. But my point still stands. Bad people are not 100% bad and this isn’t the Disney Junior channel where bad guys have absolutely no redeeming qualities. We live in a world with many shades of gray but often behave like modern humans have only 2 colors. The world is already a cruel hard place for us to survive in without arbitrary decisions to poison good pieces of music just because 2024 decided we have to throw the baby out with the bath water.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom