EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game

We should get a group chat going for those who plan to buy and play the game and maybe do some online play etc. I’m typically on offline season guy myself but could be fun…
I’ve grouped with a group of friends historically and we always start an online dynasty picking from the bottom 10% of teams talent wise. It’s fun as hell and competitive. Everyday the season advances a week. Either you play the game, or it gets simulated if someone is busy. Our commish would setup non-conference games vs another human opponent for coordinated weeks during the season and these are given 2-3 days for completion so people can coordinate appropriately. Historically the leagues have had 10-12 humans and a season has taken between 15-18 days. It’s been a load of fun.

I have to buy an Xbox or a PS5. Maybe I’ll get a used one. It’s a lot of money to only play one game. Hard to justify it to my wife.

My Wife GIF by MOODMAN

The Alma Mater Ultimate Team pack that you get for preordering the standard edition sounds interesting. That may be a must grab. Assuming that will have many SU legends.

You can choose one FBS team for the pack.

2014 had add ons. If you are all about ultimate team and all that sure but if you don’t care about that stuff should be just fine
If only that were true. EA does not serve simulation gamers anymore -- only the ultimate team losers

I bought a Series S for this game on Black Friday. It's definitely the way to go if you only want a NCAA FB playing machine.
And why would that be, David

Probably because it's $100 cheaper than a PS5 and if you are mostly going to use it for EA College football why would you pay more?
Any number of reasons, performance chief among them. But if what you want is the absolute cheapest way to play, then sure, I suppose

Any number of reasons, performance chief among them. But if what you want is the absolute cheapest way to play, then sure, I suppose

That's what we were talking about.

Honestly I am very excited for the ultimate team mode so I can play with a bunch of Cuse legends. Wonder who will be in it because I know guys like Marvin Harrison, McNabb, Dwight Freeny, Keith Bulluck, Larry Cszonka, John Mackey, Art Monk, and even Jim Brown have all been in Madden Ultimate Team in previous years. On top of the guys we have had in the league recently like Cisco, Iffy, Pugh, Chandler Jones (lol) etc. Would for sure build an all cuse squad if a lot of these guys make it in the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom