Ear Plugs This Saturday? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Ear Plugs This Saturday?

wonder how accurate my Apple Watch is in a sports arena... It's neat to see how loud (quiet) my car is (was) with new vs. old tires.

I honestly haven't been to a game nor concert since I got it... sadly.
Many apps shutdown at 100db. ALL of the microphones will clip, and volume will be turned to distortion. A db meter will continue to measure sound pressure. Its possible that they could try to convert distortion level to the amount of pressure, but there are so many variables here...

Bringing my meter today. Let’s hear some noise!!!
Woot!!! ANYTHING starting with 120 is fantastic! I believe the indoor Guiness record was 126 until 2017.

Lets make some NOISE!!!!

Location will make a difference. Hopefully, there are a few spread out. Ottos army is bringing one. Hopefully more.

wonder how accurate my Apple Watch is in a sports arena... It's neat to see how loud (quiet) my car is (was) with new vs. old tires.

I honestly haven't been to a game nor concert since I got it... sadly.
Here are a couple interesting links:

there have been articles on either cny central or the post standard saying that the new roof materials makes it louder than the old material. It was in the article about improving the sound. Sala blamed on the benches
Thats ridiculous(benches). We've added non porous METAL all around the roof- AND we've changed the acoustics with a different roof shape. We changed the room. Its not the benches.

Here are a couple interesting links:

Good for an app. Up to 120db but 5db range of accuracy(inaccurate) We're louder than the watch can handle, when we're loud.

Good for an app. Up to 120db but 5db range of accuracy(inaccurate) We're louder than the watch can handle, when we're loud.
Good points, should come with a warning: NOT FOR USE IN THE DOME!

C412547A-AD8B-4E5A-895A-EF7FCA400375.jpeg

Last 3rd down play that resulted in a false start

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom