Ebenezer Scezer | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Ebenezer Scezer

These offers come early in hopes of an early commit, see Wayne Morgan last year. We'll see if he still has half of those offers on the table come December/January.

The Sceze!

@JohnGarcia_Jr
Ebenezer Ogundeko picks up an offer from #West Virginia. On fire is an understatement

Orange Fizz@OrangeFizz
Talked with DE Ebenezer Ogundeko yesterday. Reiterated to me that he and Augustus Edwards plan to go to same college.

Don't these guys go to different schools? I guess its cool to go to a college with a buddy, but I would think each would want to find their own best situation. I guess if it helps the cuse, who cares! :)

Zach Braziller@NYPost_Brazille
Jefferson DE Ebenzer Ogundeko plans to commit during an All-American game, he said. Will likely be at Army. #psalfootball

Ishaq announced at the Army game and still got in early.

John Garcia Jr. (@JohnGarcia_Jr)
5/6/12 2:55 PM
#TexasA&M and #Oregon the latest to offer Brooklyn (NY) Jefferson DE/OLB Ebenezer Ogundeko. He's at 23 offers now recruiting.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./a.z?s=73&p=8&c…

John Garcia Jr. (@JohnGarcia_Jr)
5/6/12 2:55 PM
#TexasA&M and #Oregon the latest to offer Brooklyn (NY) Jefferson DE/OLB Ebenezer Ogundeko. He's at 23 offers now recruiting.*********/a.z?s=73&p=8&c…

Do you think that means A&M and Oregon struck out with the big fish and are dropping back with 2nd tier offers?

Do you think that means A&M and Oregon struck out with the big fish and are dropping back with 2nd tier offers?

Can't speak to A&M but the Oregon offer is probably legit. Their DL coach is Jerry Azzinaro, who we all know has NYC roots.

I see what you did there...

While I disagree with the premise of the original post you allude to, there is a difference between a guy who had no BCS offers yet and a "known property" like this guy. If anything, this is a pile-on bandwagon offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom