Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

Eddie Lampkin Off-season Recap
•Pisses on IG live to release top schools
•Commits after posting fake flight pictures
•Chirps Maliq on IG
•Shops himself for more $, comes back for hellcat and $
•Visits to reaffirm commit
•Causes a big argument about wearing 44 and trolls on x
I have zero problem with any of that stuff. He did not "cause the big argument." The overly sensitive alums and fans are at the root of that. Chirping Maliq B**** is a good thing and my only regret is that he did not troll that punk loser even more.

"Over time, the number’s significance has extended beyond athletics and has come to represent something special for students and alumni, faculty, and staff. It is an iconic and irreplaceable part of the fabric of Syracuse University—where the phone numbers all begin with 44 and the zip code ends in 44."

“44 is such a significant and iconic number at Syracuse University, and it deserves to be celebrated,” said Sue Ballard, vice president of alumni engagement. “That’s why we’ve created a unique event to bring together and honor alumni who graduated 44 years ago! At SU, that’s something special!”

link : 44 History and Tradition at SU

https://cusecommunity.syr.edu/s/163...515&ecid=6515&crid=0&calpgid=4732&calcid=8934

it ain't the OLD fans...it's the REAL fans .

Last edited:
You're right, it's on Red. He went all in on a big with a 16.4 PER and plays bad defense.

He better produce.
What would you have him do instead? Roll with McLeod coming off of injury as the one big man on the roster? Put our first stud freshman recruit in ages out of position at center? We needed a big man. They are expensive as hell since everyone needs one. We paid the price we had to to get a decent one.

What would you have him do instead? Roll with McLeod coming off of injury as the one big man on the roster? Put our first stud freshman recruit in ages out of position at center? We needed a big man. They are expensive as hell since everyone needs one. We paid the price we had to to get a decent one.
Right. "He better produce" You are both in agreement.

To me it sounds like some former players are upset about the way Red has put his staff together. He’s selecting coaches who are proven and bring added elements to the program. It appears some former players think only CUSE alumni should be on staff or maybe they feel slighted. Just putting it out there because their comments make them look small.

Man what a bad look for DC and Scoop. Griff responding also not good. While I understand why Lampkin responded, also not good. If I am ADJW I am talking to Red, Griff and staff and telling them to stay quiet and talk with Lampkin to not get caught up.
ADJW should also be knocking on JBs door and telling him to earn some of his easy pay and office and back channel both DC and Scoop to also throttle it back.

Man what a bad look for DC and Scoop. Griff responding also not good. While I understand why Lampkin responded, also not good. If I am ADJW I am talking to Red, Griff and staff and telling them to stay quiet and talk with Lampkin to not get caught up.
ADJW should also be knocking on JBs door and telling him to earn some of his easy pay and office and back channel both DC and Scoop to also throttle it back.
Nah good on Griff for responding, defend the program. This is ridiculous.

Bunch of 30-50 year old babies right now in Scoop and DC. Grow up. They don't see that they're actively hurting recruiting and the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.