Eddie Lampkin #44 - DC not happy? | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Eddie Lampkin #44 - DC not happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw 44! The Dry Rub Club has a nice ring to it and all kinds of various undertones to different groups of clientele.
robert kraft fan GIF by Boston Celtics

And no matter what Red says to a kid the kid is going to say he will produce. I'm not disagreeing with you but I don't think it has been handled well by any party.

Not directed at you SUF.

Why wasn't DC contacted? Just ask for the blessing, if you don't get it then have the kid talk to DC and let them figure it out. I think this was a respect thing more than anything. The Gen X era cares soooooooooo much about respect that is can destroy people.

Hopefully they can keep this ish of social media too, not the first time Griff has been gotten into stuff online. Clean it up guys and win some damn games, the last thing we want is a straight up culture change to win. Lets win with our dudes, clock is unfortunately ticking though.
Nobody needed DC blessing on a number.

I grew up in Syracuse, 5 minutes from campus. I'm a 2005 Syracuse University grad. In my entire Syracuse drenched life I never ONCE heard of or considered #44 being a thing for the basketball program... EVER. Is #44 something significantly different for football? Of course (but even that is a bit over the top for my personal preferences). For the athletic department as a whole? Sure. But In basketball?! C'mon.
I went to my first SU game in the 60s. I never realized 44 was huge in BBall either.

Status
Not open for further replies.