Either foul imnediately or play it out... | Syracusefan.com

Either foul imnediately or play it out...

lol I told you last week that you could have something to complain about soon. That's what you got out of that game? For your information, we were fouling before that and the refs didn't call it.

I just watched it. We did not try to foul Allen or Trent.

lol I told you last week that you could have something to complain about soon. That's what you got out of that game? For your information, we were fouling before that and the refs didn't call it.
For the 1st few secs maybe we tried to foul. Then Marek pulled back and nobody else tried to foul until it got down to 13 on the shot clock. Bad strategy

Brisettt tried to foul before it got to Allen

Absolutely cannot let 17 secs run off the clock before you foul. That is next level bad

I lost track and thought maybe Marek had 4 and that's why he backed off immediately. Then kept waiting for someone else to. Didn't happen.

I just watched it again. This is absolutely not true
My dvr ended at 12. I saw battle put his hands on a kids back. And as the OP said, Marek tried to foul from jump street. But if you feel the need to join in and complain after that, be my guest.

My dvr ended at 12. I saw battle put his hands on a kids back. And as the OP said, Marek tried to foul from jump street. But if you feel the need to join in and complain after that, be my guest.

Battle wasn't even near the play. You are misremembering

Good luck getting that guy to admit he is wrong
Good luck getting you to say something positive about Syracuse basketball. Your first post says it was next level bad. The last few weeks have been tough for you. I promised you this run wouldn't last. Congrats on going negative seconds after we lost.

it looked like were were trying to force them to pass to duvall and foul

well, you are probably right..but we did get what we needed...the ball down 3.

We should’ve had Marek in for Moyer to end the first half but on the whole they’re better, doesn’t mean we could not have won. Pick two possessions
Exactly my thoughts. Our kids battled as they have all year. We could have won but the better team won. Now, we find out who we have for next year.

You didn't see that. Or so I have been told.

You admitted you didnt see the play again. You are embarrassing yourself. I just watched it a third time.

Good luck getting you to say something positive about Syracuse basketball. Your first post says it was next level bad. The last few weeks have been tough for you. I promised you this run wouldn't last. Congrats on going negative seconds after we lost.
First I'm hearing of this, but I typically ignore your posts

We should’ve had Marek in for Moyer to end the first half but on the whole they’re better, doesn’t mean we could not have won. Pick two possessions
I thought we should have brought PC in a bit earlier as well. But, no complaints about anything. We had a shot to win

You admitted you didnt see the play again. You are embarrassing yourself. I just watched it a third time.
I don't feel embarrassed. I saw us try to foul. So have others. Keep watching. Just a suggestion, open your eyes when you are watching.

Didn't you just say that OB tried to foul?

I don't feel embarrassed. I saw us try to foul. So have others. Keep watching. Just a suggestion, open your eyes when you are watching.

When the game gets posted and you see that Battle didn’t touch anyone, will you apologize me? You are really being out of line

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom