Either foul imnediately or play it out... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Either foul imnediately or play it out...

He did after 17 seconds.

I beg you to rewatch the play
It's not that big a deal to me pal. What is a big deal is someone coming on the board and going with next level bad after what I consider a great effort by my team.

Absolutely cannot let 17 secs run off the clock before you foul. That is next level bad

That was the most frustrating part of the whole game. Foul Duval's punk a$$. Don't let them throw the ball around for a minute and then foul the white guard on Duke. It was Grayson this time, but the #1 rule when playing Duke is to never foul the white guard. Never. Ever.

That was the most frustrating part of the whole game. Foul Duval's punk a$$. Don't let them throw the ball around for a minute and then foul the white guard on Duke. It was Grayson this time, but the #1 rule when playing Duke is to never foul the white guard. Never. Ever.
Allen did miss a big foul shot.

Exactly my thoughts. Our kids battled as they have all year. We could have won but the better team won. Now, we find out who we have for next year.

If Battle goes so be it. I think he is what he is. Brissett has a lot of growth ahead.

lol I told you last week that you could have something to complain about soon. That's what you got out of that game? For your information, we were fouling before that and the refs didn't call it.

I was there. No we weren’t. It was a Bad foul late.

image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom