Either get on the Dino train or shut the hell up | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Either get on the Dino train or shut the hell up

Can't we just all be positive and celebrate this beautiful win for our program instead of playing the strawman-argument drama-creating blame game?

Auto-demerits for any tamping any good on a win.

Can't we just all be positive and celebrate this beautiful win for our program instead of playing the strawman-argument drama-creating blame game?

Exactly, team may very well love to BC next week, everybody just enjoy it this week. All part of the process

Not shots fired. The Shafer people ruined the board last week. Babers deserved patience.
Babers showed today why the confidence in him was there. This thread was still active today it wasn't old and bumped up.

Agree 100% but like I said we very well could lose to BC next week and people will snap again. wake and NC st showed today than they are formidable opponents as well, people were trashing them all week as well

Agree 100% but like I said we very well could lose to BC next week and people will snap again. wake and NC st showed today than they are formidable opponents as well, people were trashing them all week as well
This season is totally a rebuilding year. No one should have expected more than 6 wins. We over scheduled in a year of transition. USF/UConn/ND was too much with our roster.

We could lose out or we could get to 5-7 and make a bowl.
It is likely 5-7 teams are going bowling.

We over scheduled in a year of transition. USF/UConn/ND was too much with our roster.

Our opponents are scheduled years in advance. We have no way of knowing ahead of time whether this would be a "year of transition." And Notre Dame might be 2-5 after tonight -- let's not pretend they're the Patriots.

how the haters feel right now (especially cous cous)

stock-photo-businessman-committing-suicide-through-hanging-88320175.jpg

CousCuse hiding in a spiderhole waiting for the mob to show up...

Not shots fired. The Shafer people ruined the board last week. Babers deserved patience.
Babers showed today why the confidence in him was there. This thread was still active today it wasn't old and bumped up.
maturity

why is rutgers out recruiting us?????what is wrong with this picture??----i can't afford to laugh at them until this changes.

Ash is not likley to keep too many of this year's recruits. UM, tOSU and PedState, not too mention the team from Upstate, NY, - you know, the frozen tundra in Canada - will be grabbing the cream of the crop. As will a few other schools. I can't wait until Rutgers stops getting the favor of the ranking services simply because they are in the B1G.

To the OP: After today's game, there probably is no need for this thread. HCDB has the attention of everyone. The ACC is formally on notice. CFBdom is formally on notice. Those not on the HCDB train most likely are not going to get on the HCDB train. Their loss, not ours.

Fantastic win but patience still needed here. I will not be surprised if we lose to BC w them coming off a bye week. Key like I said is to see energy across all three phases of game. We saw it this week but this is gonna be a fun journey

Continue enjoying the build up boys. It's not gonna be a straight line up but it will be up

Fantastic win but patience still needed here. I will not be surprised if we lose to BC w them coming off a bye week. Key like I said is to see energy across all three phases of game. We saw it this week but this is gonna be a fun journey

Continue enjoying the build up boys. It's not gonna be a straight line up but it will be up

I'd be surprised. They are not very good at all.

We just beat a ranked team. Something we haven't done in four years. Not once in three years under your hero did we do that and it took Babers seven games. I believe Marrone had a win over a ranked team in every season he coached.

So, having said that, what's your excuse this week?
They changed the D to an attacking pressure D , which suits our talent . And you are also very ungrateful for the recruitment of Eric Dungey by my "hero ".

They changed the D to an attacking pressure D , which suits our talent . And you are also very ungrateful for the recruitment of Eric Dungey by my "hero ".

Boy it's almost like he's a good coach.

And FTR, I liked SS. I was one of the last hold outs here who did not want him fine by the end of last season. But he wasn't a good head coach.

I was grateful for Ryan Nassib as well. Do you know who recruited him?

Boy it's almost like he's a good coach.

And FTR, I liked SS. I was one of the last hold outs here who did not want him fine by the end of last season. But he wasn't a good head coach.

I was grateful for Ryan Nassib as well. Do you know who recruited him?
By your logic , if ED got knocked out of that game and SU lost , Dino wouldn't be a good head coach ? Last year Dungey was an 18 year old high school kid who got beat up by P5 players and now he has got that experience under his belt and grown stronger , which has been a huge gain for Dino . I don't get your point other than trolling . I have witnessed many coaches lose early in their new job and then get the players with experience they want in place and start winning . I really don't like people who will attack a persons reputation on the internet and who would have acting totally different to their face . I would call it cowardly.

By your logic , if ED got knocked out of that game and SU lost , Dino wouldn't be a good head coach ? Last year Dungey was an 18 year old high school kid who got beat up by P5 players and now he has got that experience under his belt and grown stronger , which has been a huge gain for Dino .

In addition to getting older and stronger, Dungey has also gotten to play for a better coach with a better system.

By your logic , if ED got knocked out of that game and SU lost , Dino wouldn't be a good head coach ? Last year Dungey was an 18 year old high school kid who got beat up by P5 players and now he has got that experience under his belt and grown stronger , which has been a huge gain for Dino . I don't get your point other than trolling . I have witnessed many coaches lose early in their new job and then get the players with experience they want in place and start winning . I really don't like people who will attack a persons reputation on the internet and who would have acting totally different to their face . I would call it cowardly.

Theres a guy on the basketball board who tries to downplay the accomplishments of our HoF coach by hyping our players to ridiculous levels. I really think you guys would hit it off.

And FTR, no I wouldn't consider DB a bad head coach if we had lost. I didn't think FHCSS was a bad head coach because he lost games. I thought he was a bad head coach because he made the same mistakes over and over and because he was super conservative (where did we punt from vs Pitt in 2014?)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom