Class of 2018 - EJ Montgomery to Kentucky | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 EJ Montgomery to Kentucky

Now, this is slightly off-topic but Majur Majak is now shown as a 100% Syracuse lean by Crystal Ball.

Wondering if Montgomery and Majak are projected as Syracuse Possibilities because of a Syracuse perceived need for a big man in the eventuality that Pascal Chukwu leaves after this year.

I’ll be very disappointed if Majak and this latest offered project for 2019 are the only bigs we get the next two years.

I’ll be very disappointed if Majak and this latest offered project for 2019 are the only bigs we get the next two years.

I can totally see Majak as a project but what makes you characterize Montgomery as such? Unless I’m missing something, he seems highly regarded.

?? Is this some sort of smokescreen from the kid? How many kids from Georgia randomly pine to come to Cuse out of the blue, with no sort of connection.
Josh Pace?

feel-likeirmtaking-crazy-pills-cuckneme-oom-11367270.png

Montgomery, a standout at Marietta (Ga.) Wheeler, and his parents told 247Sports that they are down to Duke, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Wake Forest, Vanderbilt, Georgetown, USC, Georgia, Clemson and UCLA.

Montgomery, a standout at Marietta (Ga.) Wheeler, and his parents told 247Sports that they are down to Duke, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Wake Forest, Vanderbilt, Georgetown, USC, Georgia, Clemson and UCLA.
Shocker

He must have made a mistake or miscounted. He forgot to put Syracuse in the article.

Going to come down to whoever offers the biggest bag.
To me it's going to come down to a school somewhat close to home that will showcase his talents for 1 year. I think it will be UK but that is just my opinion.

And there it is...kinda a buzzkill but knew it sounded too good to be true anyways...oh well

And there it is...kinda a buzzkill but knew it sounded too good to be true anyways...oh well
I never allowed myself to get drug into it. It made no sense to me from the beginning. The kid is from Georgia and his parents are really involved in the recruitment. They are going to send him somewhere close to home. It's a 6 hour drive to both UK and Duke. That will be his focus. If they pick Duke his family could relocate their and get a job making twice the money with 2 company cars. Hard to say no to that.

I never allowed myself to get drug into it. It made no sense to me from the beginning. The kid is from Georgia and his parents are really involved in the recruitment. They are going to send him somewhere close to home. It's a 6 hour drive to both UK and Duke. That will be his focus. If they pick Duke his family could relocate their and get a job making twice the money with 2 company cars. Hard to say no to that.
I’ve heard from s couple clemson guys that they have a legit chance here as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom