Class of 2018 - EJ Montgomery to Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 EJ Montgomery to Kentucky

Cuse1055

SU Video Maven
IMG_4131.PNG
This name has popped out of nowhere but he is a top 20 big from the class of 2018 and was just named a Mickey D's burger boy. Is this just a mistake or does Dain Ervin know something we don't?

Please please please! Wheeler is where Tucker transferred last year isn't it?

Lol i will not get my hopes up

The guy who made the prediction is batting over .900 on 100+ predictions and is ranked the head honcho on jerry’s site.

This surely must be a mistake. Jake Francis03

What are these strange tidings

View attachment 120287 This name has popped out of nowhere but he is a top 20 big from the class of 2018 and was just named a Mickey D's burger boy. Is this just a mistake or does Dain Ervin know something we don't?

Would obviously love to get a kid with his talent, but with Oshae & Baz slated to start at forwards next season, I doubt we could offer him the PT a player of his caliber would probably be looking for. Also, hate to say it, but there are at least some lists out there for the kid that we are not on:

E.J. Montgomery - Basketball Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

On the other hand, could you imagine him playing the top of the zone @ 6'10" as a 2G ?????

Interesting... He decommitted from Auburn following the FBI sting. It doesn't sound like he was named in the Auburn case but still makes me wonder if JB would risk it. Like True Blue said, would love to hear from Francis03 and Jake

So, is that "1/20/18" report a prediction, or a listing about a visit?

Would obviously love to get a kid with his talent, but with Oshae & Baz slated to start at forwards next season, I doubt we could offer him the PT a player of his caliber would probably be looking for. Also, hate to say it, but there are at least some lists out there for the kid that we are not on:

E.J. Montgomery - Basketball Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

On the other hand, could you imagine him playing the top of the zone @ 6'10" as a 2G ?????
PT? We will find room for a McD's big. Our Center situation is highly unsettled. Not certain PC will come back (23 yrs old), and BS has injury concerns.

If we land this monster we won't be worrying about being on the bubble, we're legit top 10 next year!

This could signal more turnover with the roster. Yes, we could be selling him on getting minutes at center too. He's going to want to start, so again, do the math.

I don't know if this is legit but it's very interesting.

This could signal more turnover with the roster. Yes, we could be selling him on getting minutes at center too. He's going to want to start, so again, do the math.

Tell him he's goin to start, we ll be very good if we land this kid!!!

Assume Battle, Thickbrisket and Marek all go.

Plug EJ in as the PF, Baz as the SF, and Chukwu is your 5.

Right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom