Elijah Hughes: Bucks | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Elijah Hughes: Bucks

Blazers gonna need someone to soak up Mccollum's perimeter shots, and they can't all go to Dame Time. I think they can't, at least.

Is he going to get run there? That team is in such flux it is hard to forecast his role or future there.

Is he going to get run there? That team is in such flux it is hard to forecast his role or future there.
I would think that helps him get more minutes than he did in Utah.

Rough night for Elijah shooting wise, 2 points on 1-7 from the field, but had a highlight block and a smooth pull up jumper for the bucket he did get. Blazers blew out the Bucks, Eli played 15 minutes. Interested to see how much time he will get in the future, but looks like he will definitely have a chance to prove himself in the league.

Elijah is getting some playing time. Averaging about 15 mpg. Not doing much.

No one on this team is. They have lost 12 of their last 14. Not a good environment.

I'm curious to see what happens with Hughes. He's a free agent. Wasn't on a summer league squad. Didn't play all that well to finish out the year with Portland.

I think he's got an uphill fight to stick in the NBA.

Last edited:
I'm curious to see what happens with Hughes. He's a free agent. Wasn't on a summer league squad. Didn't play all that well to finish out the hear with Portland.

I think he's got an uphill fight to stick in the NBA.
I was thinking the same thing. Where was he this summer? If he gets picked up to fill a roster what's his minimum? Might be too expensive for end of the bench. His game is better than Buddy and Cole.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom