Embarrassing | Syracusefan.com

Embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting punked by Roy every year, regardless of talent level of the teams, is getting really old.

Thank god JB has the National Championship to hold over his head, because Roy owns him.
We retired John Wallace's number today. His sr year, we beat Kansas and Roy (they were a #1 seed) to go to the final four. second biggest game that JB and Roy have gone against each other. JB won the most important game as well. This game...not that an important a game.

A few takeaways:

• JGIII was so spectacularly awful on defense, moreseo than normal, that I just can't fathom what it would take to get pulled at this point...
    • OR that we used to keep talented players on the bench because they weren't quite up to par on defense....I mean, the shift in focus is just so bizarrely over the top
  • Buddy had way more intensity on defense in the first half after sitting for a bit, are our awful defenders conserving energy? I mean, it's bad that they're bad, but if JB is okay with them being bad and conserving energy, dear god, that's just sad, because:
    • Goodine is NOT THAT AWFUL
  • JB def should have taken a T in the first half during that run when the officials weren't giving us much and calling lots of offensive fouls...he seems to save too much of his anger for when he feels like Buddy didn't get a call j/k
  • Sidibe was aggressive
  • JGIII was almost as bad on offense...yet still couldn't get pulled for Goodine - he must have been REALLY awful at practice this week. Howard Washington must have been legendarily bad.
    • We really need to find a way to have practices for practice so players can be better prepared for practice so they can play in games

We retired John Wallace's number today. His sr year, we beat Kansas and Roy (they were a #1 seed) to go to the final four. second biggest game that JB and Roy have gone against each other. JB won the most important game as well. This game...not that an important a game.

this game, no. The 68 other losses to Roy? They mean something.

This game was important cause it was now . Keep reveling in the past

This game was important cause it was now . Keep revealing in the past

Indeed. And, in the spirit of two of those special guests today...

1583021139728.png

Right now, this game is in the past. It wasn't a big game. I wish we won. I wish we gave a better showing. We all knew what the score was this year.
When Westry commits the perspective will change. Just sucks to lose Eli

Oh Dasher im so glad you feel ok. I feel like JB just took it up the...

When Westry commits the perspective will change. Just sucks to lose Eli
If Westry is smart he should wait, he might not want to come here and play zone.

what a surprise. i'm surprised you are down and out. Such an even keel you have.
Seriously. Did you watch the game? What was the last level of basketball you played? Grade school? Your post are solid on inside info but you dont have a clue about basketball.

i think pre season you pencil it in as a loss. the way this year played definitely should have been a win .
tar heels are 5-13. you just lost to a bottom feeder. carp took your damn bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom