Embarrassing | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Embarrassing

Bad home loss to a lousy team.

I think its safe to say that with a loss here, the wheels have officially come off this season.

uhhhhhhh

I can't wait for the posters to come in and shh on this thread by calling it all doom and gloom while completely ignoring how the entire second half played out minus the last 5 minutes.

Critical win for any tourney shot. Big issues remain. Discuss.

Popcorn is popping.

I can't wait for the posters to come in and shh on this thread by calling it all doom and gloom while completely ignoring how the entire second half played out minus the last 5 minutes.

Popcorn is popping.
check it out, I'm right here joining in!
:D

uh, I mean... none of you know what you're talking about, that was a great win by a gritty never-say-die team of champions!!!!!

but in all seriousness, vt did have a tying 3pter rim out at the buzzer against uva

It is nice to finally be the team that is not melting down lol...we were flatter than year old soda though

Popcorn is popping.

Big issues? We got the best big in the country! (Although, my god, Rak - you can't be missing the front end of 1-and-1s like that)

Ghost said:
Big issues? We got the best big in the country! (Although, my god, Rak - you can't be missing the front end of 1-and-1s like that)

I see what you did there. ;)

it's even more amazing we pulled that out after the 2 front-ends he missed down the stretch

I worked late so I missed the entire game. It looks as if I might have saved myself from a near heart attack.

it's even more amazing we pulled that out after the 2 front-ends he missed down the stretch

I know - I expect more out of he and Cooney.

I expect less out of G. But he hit 'em both when they mattered most tonight. Kudos. (He was 6-10 overall? Not bad I guess, although one was a bank shot)

not-sure-if-thread-is-full-of-fail-or-full-of-win.jpg

is there a worse feeling than plunging into the frigid waters and watching the ship sail away?

Unbelievable!!!

I gladly eat crow!!!

I literally have never made one of these type of defeatist / giving up posts during a game before. Now I understand why.

Great win... BIG comeback!
Ka CAW! Ka CAW! How do them feathers taste? :p

Unbelievable!!!

I gladly eat crow!!!

I literally have never made one of these type of defeatist / giving up posts during a game before. Now I understand why.

You're passionate insanity of all things SU related over the years right there with the rest of us unbalanced SUers gives you a mulligan my friend. I was there and believe me I was "that" close to blowing outta there early. So glad I stayed. Literally have never seen anything like it.

Actually no heart attack at all. With under 5 to go the game was lost. then when it was close they couldn't figure out how to through it to a guy who was 6" taller than the man guarding him and some how thry still won.

Just got in from reffing, checked the ESPN scores and went "Phew!" Then I came here, saw this thread and thought "OMG, did I get it backward? Am I turning senile that fast!?" So I double checked the score, came back and read through the thread. And I'm sure it was a lot more fun that trying to make sense of the game thread, so thanks, RF and all the rest of you! This was some fun and we can all use a little more of that! Go Orange!

Speaking of embarassing, I wish a common weight would be factored in and listed for all of the back-ends we never got to hit because of not concentrating enough to hit the front end first.

Unbelievable!!!

I gladly eat crow!!!

It's ok, Ry, we (I) feel your pain. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom