Embarrassing | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Embarrassing

We used to call this "reverse mojo" back in the day. It's a scientifically proven method of willing your team to a win.

might want to wait til the game's over next time ,,,, it's sort of like the people who get up and leave with a minute or two left in a close game ... is it really worth the few minutes you save getting out of the parking lot...

and plus it looks like TC is a little hobbled
He is. He got drilled right in front of a ref who just swallowed his whistle. The announcers saw the hard hip check that almost put him into the stands. They made several comments about it. Apparently since VT was playing man-to-man and not zone its legal to grab, push and bash players out of the way.

I'm used to watching Cooney get manhandled but that blow sent him about 90 degrees in another direction and he seriously almost ended up in a fans lap behind the backboard. If one of our guys did that and a "T" was called I wouldn't have had a problem with it. It was completely a cheap shot! To look right at it and do nothing, as the official standing right there did, is unbelievable.

Just got in from reffing, checked the ESPN scores and went "Phew!" Then I came here, saw this thread and thought "OMG, did I get it backward? Am I turning senile that fast!?" So I double checked the score, came back and read through the thread. And I'm sure it was a lot more fun that trying to make sense of the game thread, so thanks, RF and all the rest of you! This was some fun and we can all use a little more of that! Go Orange!
In your defense - you have reached a point of no return on the senility issue. The good part is that you can join me in watching the replays and it will seem live a live telecast to us every time. Unless the wives delete the games the season will never end!!!! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom