Emotion | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Emotion

I think threads like these are funny; a month or six weeks ago our ability to keep an even keel would have been considered a positive; part of the reason we have pulled out so many closes games. Now its not.

This stuff is all ancillary to me. It's only a problem when you lose

When the 09 team lost 7/10 during that rough stretch I imagine there were people annoyed with their swag. Though I don't think it would hurt though to have these guys play with some more emotion.

Still, much prefer the way they have acted all year compared to the clowns on Michigan who act like every basket is a game winner.

I've heard that this team takes after its coach, that we are run like an NBA team. We never get too high or too low just like our coach. (Aside from Duke which I think was a tactical move and a great one at that).

I miss players like Devo. Show some emotion! Get pumped, get angry, get loud!!!

I'm so jealous of the teams that scream after dunks, clap and huddle up, have intensity and fire in their eyes all game.

We are so even keel that I think it hurts us. Where is the alpha on this team? Do we have that? Killer instinct, urgency, heart...it's hard to see when from the coach down we play like its a business trip and not a chance for greatness.

The college game is built on a hunger and a will to win. I don't see that from our teams. We have a lot of smiling out there, which is great and all but I don't see Duke or UVA playing with a case of the giggles.

If this is the case, many people on this board could possibly be good basketball players. They are overreacting, emotional and aggressive. This behavior is mostly displayed after a loss.

If this is the case, many people on this board could possibly be good basketball players. They are overreacting, emotional and aggressive. This behavior is mostly displayed after a loss.
Lol. Well played.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom