Ennis | Syracusefan.com

Ennis

longislandcuse

Living Legend
I know were all wrapped up in the Nerlens Noel sweepstakes but we really kinda need a guard in the next recruiting class. Any idea on how his visit was? I see hes also tweeting with Cuse players, specifically Rak. Man, Rakeem must have some personality...every recruit is hittin him up.

I too have been interested in this as well, I haven't seen any pictures of him at the game or anything else, I assume it went as best as it could with him being with everyone else...I am a bit surprised that he wasn't with MCW, Noel, GL after the game or when they were out. I do know that he came out here and he missed one of his games so that says alot...

Scout just posted an interview with Ennis but of course its subscription. Hope someone with a login can give us the bullet points.

were gonna get a verbal commit from somebody unlikely Nerlens. But Ennis or Goodluck. It makes to much sense. Were rolling # 2 team in the country, just blew out a top rival with them in attendence infront of over 33.000 ppl. It just perfect timing

I too have been interested in this as well, I haven't seen any pictures of him at the game or anything else, I assume it went as best as it could with him being with everyone else...I am a bit surprised that he wasn't with MCW, Noel, GL after the game or when they were out. I do know that he came out here and he missed one of his games so that says alot...
He had a game today too so he probably left right after our game was over yesterday

“It was great,” Ennis said. “We had 32,000 fans at the game so it was a great experience. The fans get crazy over there. It’s a good location, so it’s a good school.”

I LOVE that he says WE. sounds like he had a hell of a time!
Haha, didnt notice that until you pointed it out.

If hes our number one target for guard which francis and jake have been hearing than itll be reallll tough for a team to beat us out

My wish list:

Neol 2012
Ennis 2013
Rondae Jefferson 2013

he also mentioned in that article that noel would be great in the zone. why would he even mention the zone? we have to be far and away the leader.

he also mentioned in that article that noel would be great in the zone. why would he even mention the zone? we have to be far and away the leader.

Would you say we are 1a and kansas is 1b?

Maybe an underrated helpful tool in recruiting this year is the chemistry this team seems to have. They genuinly appear to get along and like one another. That helps on the court as guys accept their roles, but it also helps when recruites visit the locker room or talk to guys already on the team.

Maybe an underrated helpful tool in recruiting this year is the chemistry this team seems to have. They genuinly appear to get along and like one another. That helps on the court as guys accept their roles, but it also helps when recruites visit the locker room or talk to guys already on the team.
FAMILY

Ennis had a 'Cuse sweatshirt on at the game... that's pretty good.

Ennis had a 'Cuse sweatshirt on at the game... that's pretty good.
Ennis and Goodluck seem pretty high on Syracuse judging by their twitter/actions/interviews. Noel is playing it closer to the vest it seems.

johnprofile_1__normal.jpg
JohnGarcia_Jr John Garcia Jr

Ennis says the fans were "crazy" and Nerlens Noel says they were "something else." Called the high-top fade's "crazy" and "a good laugh."

Ennis and Goodluck seem pretty high on Syracuse judging by their twitter/actions/interviews. Noel is playing it closer to the vest it seems.
i do think Ennis is technically more important due to the importance of position and need. But man getting all three would be one hell of a grab.

Scout just posted an interview with Ennis but of course its subscription. Hope someone with a login can give us the bullet points.
Ennis appears to have really liked the 'Cuse visit...infact he missed a game to come here and it was an unofficial visit:
1. 33,000 fans and student section impressed him
2. Watched the guard play and liked that they could be creative and not follow a system...not be robots
3. Said JB told him that Scoop, Triche and probably Waiters will not be there when he comes--thus lots of minutes available with only MCW and Cooney as guards
4. Front Court already has very good players and more likely on the way
5. Close to home--parents can visit and see games
6. Father taking over recruiting and trying to set up trips to Arizona and Louisville

Overall...Ennis seems to really like 'Cuse.

i do think Ennis is technically more important due to the importance of position and need. But man getting all three would be one hell of a grab.
Its crazy that I wouldnt even be shocked if we did.