Ennis | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Ennis

Ennis got robbed and is left out of the McDonalds game. That's too bad I feel bad for him because he definitely earned it.
I'm really shocked.
borat-not-jb.jpg

Ennis dropped 53 tonight, 25 in the third quarter alone. Love how he just comes out and makes a statement to the haters who left him out of the McDonalds game. Can't wait to get him up here.
I know they say these young guys don't let the hype and news get to them, but I think you're right. Pissed him off and he made a statement. I think Wiggins did this recently as well, when they got on his parents about something silly.

In fact, great read here.
"
"He was the best player I played against in all my years," Bell said of Ennis, who used a national snub to fuel a record-setting performance at the Scholastic Play by Play Classic Thursday night at Life Center Academy.

St. Benedict's coach Mark Taylor said he learned "a hour before the game" that Ennis, a 6-2 Syracuse recruit, was not selected to play in the McDonald's All-American game.

"He was snubbed," Taylor said. "His teammates decided they were going to show that he belonged in the game. They were going to help him get 50."

Ennis' 53 points was the most in the 14-year history of the Scholastic Play by Play series of showcase games. The old mark was 50 by Camden's Dajuan Wagner in 2001.

Ennis scored 24 in the first half and 25 in the third quarter. He made five three-pointer jumpers and three traditional, three-point plays. He was 13-for-16 from the foul line.
"

Oopsy ESPN, McDs and all other haters, you know how many rocks you can kick!

http://zagsblog.com/articles/syracuse-bound-ennis-goes-for-53-after-mcdonalds-snub/
In this Zagoria article, he states that there was questions about Ennis and other Canadians being 5th year playersView attachment 2303 which isn't allowed in the game. That sounds like a bunch of BS if you ask me.
Here here. Nice find Francis.
In this article, his coach said:
“Our team said, ‘Listen, Tyler, go off tonight. We are giving you the ball and go show everyone you can do this for everyone tonight. You’re the type of player who is all about the team.’ Our team was all about Tyler tonight.”
Awesome that his coach and team picked him up like this by creating for the Creator.

Ennis got robbed and is left out of the McDonalds game. That's too bad I feel bad for him because he definitely earned it.

That's horsesh!t.

Oh wait - that would be the Burger King All-England team.

Carry on.

"Tyler Ennis scored a team-high 21 points and had six assists when St. Benedict's defeated Hun, 65-37, in the semifinal round of the Prep A Tournament at St. Benedict's in Newark. St. Benedict's took control of the game in the second quarter when it outscored Hun, 17-6. Isaiah Briscoe added 15 points and four assists for St. Benedict's and Mike Young had 10 points and 10 rebounds. Michael Bourke scored 10 points for Hun."

This is it tonight, final against the only team they lost to (Blair "punk" Academy lol). Some say it was a letdown, as they might have looked ahead to St. Anthony's whom they beat with an ugly stick.
N.J.I.S.A.A. "A" State Tournament Final
Look to this schedule or even here.

I have to pay my respects to my colleague's mom's passing tonight.
Will miss both most of Cuse and this, but please keep your eyes out on the regular haunts to find data, streams.

It might be on Verizon1 locally, NJ and it starts at 5:30 pm. If so, I will tape it, but keep on the look out peoples!

This is it tonight, final against the only team they lost to (Blair "punk" Academy lol). Some say it was a letdown, as they might have looked ahead to St. Anthony's whom they beat with an ugly stick.
N.J.I.S.A.A. "A" State Tournament Final
Look to this schedule or even here.

I have to pay my respects to my colleague's mom's passing tonight.
Will miss both most of Cuse and this, but please keep your eyes out on the regular haunts to find data, streams.

It might be on Verizon1 locally, NJ and it starts at 5:30 pm. If so, I will tape it, but keep on the look out peoples!
Thanks Tee for helping out keeping us updated.