Ennis | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Ennis

Tyler The Creator made the Kentucky Derby Festival to be played at Freedom Hall April 19th. Rysheed Jordan, Troy Williams, Stanford Robinson, and Sindarius Thornwell are some of the other notables in the game

Tyler The Creator made the Kentucky Derby Festival to be played at Freedom Hall April 19th. Rysheed Jordan, Troy Williams, Stanford Robinson, and Sindarius Thornwell are some of the other notables in the game

he also recently photobombed trump

url

Ennis tweeted that he will be at the Louisville game on Sat
I saw Ennis in the bathroom on Saturday. Privacy laws prohibit me to say anymore but he seemed like a nice kid. He was with his mom (not in the bathroom tho). He sat in the front row of the bleachers right in front of the Pearl, but I never saw them interact.

Brent Axe will hate this but the biggest smile on Ennis' face was when the crowd did the Wave. He thought it was awesome.

I saw Ennis in the bathroom on Saturday. Privacy laws prohibit me to say anymore but he seemed like a nice kid. He was with his mom (not in the bathroom tho). He sat in the front row of the bleachers right in front of the Pearl, but I never saw them interact.

Brent Axe will hate this but the biggest smile on Ennis' face was when the crowd did the Wave. He thought it was awesome.
Smh... The wave? Canadians...

Paul Biancardi breaks down the 2013 PG Class (Insider article, ESPN):

Best scoring PG: Andrew Harrison (Kentucky)
Best speed with the ball: Kasey Hill (Florida)
Best leader: Nigel Williams-Goss (Washington)
Best 3pt shooter: Conner Frankamp (Kansas)
Most versatile: Tyler Ennis (Syracuse)

Most versatile: Tyler Ennis
Signed with Syracuse

Ennis has a knack for being able to handle a fast-paced game or a slowdown, half-court affair. He’s quite comfortable leading the break, running the offense or making the assist. He can drive and either find an open teammate on the perimeter or make a drop-off pass to the big man.

He ignites the offense with his playmaking abilities, but he has the scoring instincts to break off the play and make a basket at just the right time. He also scores from a variety of spots on the floor -- at the rim on drives, in the paint with a floater or from the perimeter with his jumper -- and is a crafty offensive player.

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncbrecruiting/national/post?id=5842

Signed with Syracuse

Ennis has a knack for being able to handle a fast-paced game or a slowdown, half-court affair. He’s quite comfortable leading the break, running the offense or making the assist. He can drive and either find an open teammate on the perimeter or make a drop-off pass to the big man.

He ignites the offense with his playmaking abilities, but he has the scoring instincts to break off the play and make a basket at just the right time. He also scores from a variety of spots on the floor -- at the rim on drives, in the paint with a floater or from the perimeter with his jumper -- and is a crafty offensive player.

Crafty. Is he white? ;)

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Signed with Syracuse

PLEASE let that translate to the D1 level!

Ennis scores 20
Briscoe scores 17
Game played on 12/16 (This is the full game, just go to the youtube page to watch the other three parts, I don't want to waste page space posting all four).

Sadly this game was against Goodluck Okonoboh's team Wilbraham and Monson Academy. He scored 0 points.

Apologies if posted already, but a few recent wins for St. Benedict's Prep.

3/15 - win against Long Island Lutheran - Isn't this the team that is playing for NY State Title? Well, whoever it was, they got spanked!
http://highschoolsports.nj.com/game/score/1668378/
3/19 - win against Our Savior New American (NY)
http://highschoolsports.nj.com/game/score/1671714/

Sorry, no box scores. Francis or anyone else, are these just tuneup games before the National High School Invitational Title?
Both teams are solid. Our Savior has 2015 target Cheick Diallo and another 2016 stud. LI Lutheran has commit name Kentan Facey. Basically tuneup games, since they've already won their prep title and the ESPN tourney isn't until early next month.

Both teams are solid. Our Savior has 2015 target Cheick Diallo and another 2016 stud. LI Lutheran has commit name Kentan Facey. Basically tuneup games, since they've already won their prep title and the ESPN tourney isn't until early next month.
You sir, are very very good at what you do. :)
Thanks again, man.

Signed with Syracuse

If true that sounds like the General with a jumpshot