Ennis | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Ennis

Reclassifies? He is already in 2013

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I wrote that in april lol, he reclassified in october and now im hearing unc is gaining a ton of steam

Anyone know where/if you can watch the Brewster noon game on Sun? I see espn doesn't have this televised but the st bens game right after. Really want to try and see both if possible, plan on having a nice relaxing hangover day to watch some ball.

Anyone know where/if you can watch the Brewster noon game on Sun? I see espn doesn't have this televised but the st bens game right after. Really want to try and see both if possible, plan on having a nice relaxing hangover day to watch some ball.
They sometimes stream games. Check their site.

I wrote that in april lol, he reclassified in october and now im hearing unc is gaining a ton of steam
whoops, not sure why I thought that was a recent post

UNC thing makes sense, he probably sees them struggling and could be a place he could step in and dominate, with UK getting crowded

Tyler "The Creator" led St. Benedict's with 16pts in a double digit win against Montrose Christian, which featured former Cuse target and Baylor commit Ishmael Wainright.

Tyler "The Creator" led St. Benedict's with 16pts in a double digit win against Montrose Christian, which featured former Cuse target and Baylor commit Ishmael Wainright.
Watched a little, Ishy is strong like bull.
Tyler, confident stroke, went 2-8 from deep but a couple of those were in and outs.
Kind of game he needed to score to help his team early, but I was more impressed at his sweet handle, used both hands very well.

wainright didn't look much taller than Ennis. But to his credit he did have good handle. I think its a good thing he isn't coming here. Not our type of dude.

wainright didn't look much taller than Ennis. But to his credit he did have good handle. I think its a good thing he isn't coming here. Not our type of dude.
Agreed, not a fit for us, but he could make some noise at Baylor. Dude is just a truck.

Reminds me of Do-it-all Paul. He and Rico Gathers will bully a lot of teams in the big 12 over the next few years.

Agreed, not a fit for us, but he could make some noise at Baylor. Dude is just a truck.
i think his size becomes less of a factor at the next level.

Reminds me of Do-it-all Paul. He and Rico Gathers will bully a lot of teams in the big 12 over the next few years.
his size and body actually reminded me a lot of triche. Appeared to be about 6'4" and very strong.

i think his size becomes less of a factor at the next level.
You're right. He won't be the bully anymore, and that handle might not make it against speedier and more laterally agile college guards.
Still, I hope he pulls it off. Ish was fun to watch yesterday!

completely agree, he would not have excelled in our system, will probably be a good player at baylor though

From nj.com
"Tyler Ennis contributed 24 points, nine assists, six rebounds and five steals to spark St. Benedict's to an 85-58 victory over Germantown (Pa.) at the Lehigh Valley Hoop Group Showcase in Allentown, Pa.

Mike Young had 17 points and 10 rebounds, Isaiah Briscoe added 12 points and Denzell Taylor had 10 points and 12 rebounds for St. Benedict's, which took charge with a 23-7 first quarter."

Full Box Here

Tyler did a little of everything and connected on three 3 pointers.

@AdamZagoria: St. Benedict's lost tonight to Blair, 54-52, so they won't be undefeated vs. St. Anthony Friday night. Still a great game, but not as much.

That sucks.

@AdamZagoria: St. Benedict's lost tonight to Blair, 54-52, so they won't be undefeated vs. St. Anthony Friday night. Still a great game, but not as much.

That sucks.
it'll be a great game if they knock off st. anthony's

Spoiler below

Tyler and company looking like they will hold on against #4 nationally ranked and undefeated St. Anthony's who had an 83 game winning streak coming into tonight.

Briscoe with 20 points, Ennis with 19 as St. Benedict's Prep rolls again, beating Cape Henry easily, 78-58.

Way to not let up after the big win fellas.

Looks like Tyler, Briscoe and company throttle Lawrenceville by 32 on 2/7, sorry if already posted.
Man, Francis, as the googles did nearly nothing, I finally found a recap on Facebook of all places.
"The Gray Bees basketball team upped its record to 22-1 with a 74-42 victory over Lawrenceville tonight in Dalton Gymnasium. Tyler Ennis and Isaiah Briscoe scored 16 points apiece, while Tyrell Green scored 12 and Mike Young 11. Briscoe (pictured) also added 5 assists and 6 steals for SBP, which plays a pair of games this weekend in the Prime Time Shootout at Roselle Catholic High School."

Looks like Tyler, Briscoe and company throttle Lawrenceville by 32 on 2/7, sorry if already posted.
Man, Francis, as the googles did nearly nothing, I finally found a recap on Facebook of all places.
"The Gray Bees basketball team upped its record to 22-1 with a 74-42 victory over Lawrenceville tonight in Dalton Gymnasium. Tyler Ennis and Isaiah Briscoe scored 16 points apiece, while Tyrell Green scored 12 and Mike Young 11. Briscoe (pictured) also added 5 assists and 6 steals for SBP, which plays a pair of games this weekend in the Prime Time Shootout at Roselle Catholic High School."

Anyone else think of this...

DEMOT1.jpg