ENOUGH | Syracusefan.com

ENOUGH

thenug211

Walk On
I don’t know how any of the Boehiem apologists can watch that atrocity of a game and not realize that there is a dire need for a coaching change. I know the majority of board ops here support the old man...but try to see by past glories and your decades and decades of unwavering support and admit this program is a mess. Just dissect what just happened

1. The team has zero shot discipline
2. The team barely gets on the floor. Girard literally ole‘d on one opportunity.
3. the substitution patterns are mind numbing. Joe Girard is short , slow, doesn’t hustle and plays 30 plus EVERY GAME. Buddy is beyond criticism.
4.the zone is antiquated as a sole defense. If we don’t get destroyed from 3 we get destroyed on the glass.
5. The roster construction with 4 bean poles for bigs is on his philosophy
6. recruiting is poor

AND most damning we would have won this game in a nail biter 10 years ago because we would have milked the clock to perfection at the end of the game instead of jacking up contested threes with ample time on the shot clock. He has lost control of theses kids and it’s sad to watch.

The stall ball comment did get me. You could be right on that point, which is funny considering how stressful it becomes when we stall.

On any other day, this game would have had me fuming. But, in context and with perspective, the game result is just washing over me. I'm numb. Feels like 2016, when it was like, "okay, well, just gotta wait it out."

The guy makes one post a year.

I can't wait to see what he's got in store for 2022.
I will announce when I pull the plug on my season tickets and ample donation to the University. I live by the adage “if you have nothing nice to say...say nothing at all”. Hasn’t been much nice to say in the last 10 years. However, that doesn’t invalidate what I said all powerful board op.

I will announce when I pull the plug on my season tickets and ample donation to the University. I live by the adage “if you have nothing nice to say...say nothing at all”. Hasn’t been much nice to say in the last 10 years. However, that doesn’t invalidate what I said all powerful board op.

10 years?

You posted this just last season.

Forgive me Otto and fellow Orange faithful for I have sinned against you. I asked for the retirement of James Arthur Boeheim, I lost faith. I believed that the game had passed him by. His judgement had been clouded by the demons in Washington, Storrs and Durham! I was wrong!!

I will recite the Alma Mater five times...
Down the Field four times...
And write Let's Go Orange on a Hall of Languages chalk board 100 times

I repent!

The amazing change in this team is the increased fluidity each week of the movement in the zone along with the rebounding want to!
Our freshman are looking like the light has gone on for them
Buddy is a Boeheim so...of course he is a winner
Hughes and Marek are the best looking two star recruits ever

(I reserve to deny the existence of this post if we lose to Clemson, this is Syracusefan.com after all you know)

You guys are seriously bothered by posts from someone who "makes one post a year?"
Reminds me of people who complain about broadcast commentators, or coaches who don't stay in the coaching box. Just tune it out. It's not worth the aggravation, nor should it even register. And keeping track of what someone said a year ago?

Keep posting you said nothing extreme or over the line.
Thanks, I typically just lurk Unless I am really moved. I guess there is a quota for posts you have to make to get credit for a salient point. The irony is that I am as invested monetarily and emotionally as the vast majority of people on the board but because I have produced 5,000 posts of drivel...the Mayor of Dewitt feels the need to belittle me

Thanks, I typically just lurk Unless I am really moved. I guess there is a quota for posts you have to make to get credit for a salient point. The irony is that I am as invested monetarily and emotionally as the vast majority of people on the board but because I have produced 5,000 posts of drivel...the Mayor of Dewitt feels the need to belittle me
Hey, I must defend the drivel.

The circle the wagon crew for JB pick on low hanging fruit.
They are tolerant though. Just don’t go
Personal which you didn’t.

I don’t know how any of the Boehiem apologists can watch that atrocity of a game and not realize that there is a dire need for a coaching change. I know the majority of board ops here support the old man...but try to see by past glories and your decades and decades of unwavering support and admit this program is a mess. Just dissect what just happened

2. The team barely gets on the floor. Girard literally ole‘d on one opportunity.
3. the substitution patterns are mind numbing. Joe Girard is short , slow, doesn’t hustle and plays 30 plus EVERY GAME. Buddy is beyond criticism.
4.the zone is antiquated as a sole defense. If we don’t get destroyed from 3 we get destroyed on the glass.
6. recruiting is poor

AND most damning we would have won this game in a nail biter 10 years ago because we would have milked the clock to perfection at the end of the game instead of jacking up contested threes with ample time on the shot clock. He has lost control of theses kids and it’s sad to watch.
my eyes are opn...I realize it isnt 100% about winning these days and thats fine with me...games like this realy suck though...deflating for sure to lose to a team that should have been blown out. espcailly a hated rival.

JB has earned it ...he can take as many victory laps as he wants...the thought of not watching does cross my mind though after games like this...excruciating watch.

my eyes are opn...I realize it isnt 100% about winning these days and thats fine with me...games like this realy suck though...deflating for sure to lose to a team that should have been blown out. espcailly a hated rival.

JB has earned it ...he can take as many victory laps as he wants...the thought of not watching does cross my mind though after games like this...excruciating watch.
I respect that position... don’t agree but respect it. The program went to a final four before JAB and it will after. He has done an incredible amount but the University and the program are bigger than mulligans for the old man.

6. recruiting is poor

keep posting because you’re right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom