EO | Syracusefan.com

EO

tboxCUSE92

Scout Team
FB posting in the last hour:
"Alot of ppl gonna hate me after tuesfay oh well *Shrugg* God Bless them"

I take it as a negative. Assuming its all the people at home who will be upset.

That's a hard one to interpret in my opinion. The logical conclusion might be a negative for Syracuse but it depends on what side of the fence your on. He knows his boys wouldn't hate him so it could just as easily be about peer pressure at home, or ND recruits and fans and people like Ishaq's Dad. Could mean anything or nothing at all.

You guys are going to drive yourselves crazy hanging on every word though.

Personally, if he goes elsewhere I'm fine with it, unlike the Ishaq situation - I think our Staff did all they could. I hate ND though, Kelly comes across as a slimy dude.

I have my orange glasses on. I think it's a positive. More ND & Fla fans out there trying to pull him in. We are the "dark horse".
GOD LET IT BE US!!!!

at this point, you have nothing to go on but faith

Might have been helpful to know the context of the post.
It could mean anything but if it is EO I tend to think the reference is to the kids that were recruiting him at The Opening to come to ND or UF. That can be alot of peer pressure for a 16 year old.

This might cause a problem, UF had one of their OLB recruits decommit today.

Rutgers.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

You guys are going to drive yourselves crazy hanging on every word though.

images

I take it as a negative. Assuming its all the people at home who will be upset.
you know i take it as a good thing I think based on twitter he thinks the tarnished dome thinks he is going to ND and he ticks them all off with the Orange. Look back at his tweets I think I am on to something

That's a very, very positive post. I think we might actually land this one.

Regardless of which school he picks we should all give credit to Doug and his staff for doing an outstanding job of recruting him. They have done everything in their power to explain the benefits of playing for and attending Syracuse and if decides to go to ND or FL in no way is that a negative on this staff. My hat is off to them on their approach to recruiting as i believe it is spot on considering where we are in the process of rebuilding this program. The more i look into the job they are doing on recruiting the more impressed i become.

Doesn't suddenly sound so good for Syracuse

Pick 2 of the 3 that best fit that FB statement

A) The hoards of ND fans trying to persuade him on facebook
B) The hoards of UF fans trying to persuade him on facebook
C) The considerably smaller amount on SU fans trying to persuade him on facebook

Regardless, we'll all know soon enough.

Regardless of which school he picks we should all give credit to Doug and his staff for doing an outstanding job of recruting him. They have done everything in their power to explain the benefits of playing for and attending Syracuse and if decides to go to ND or FL in no way is that a negative on this staff. My hat is off to them on their approach to recruiting as i believe it is spot on considering where we are in the process of rebuilding this program. The more i look into the job they are doing on recruiting the more impressed i become.

Great post.

Pick 2 of the 3 that best fit that FB statement

A) The hoards of ND fans trying to persuade him on facebook
B) The hoards of UF fans trying to persuade him on facebook
C) The considerably smaller amount on SU fans trying to persuade him on facebook

Regardless, we'll all know soon enough.

The people you least want to disappoint are your family and friends, not some "faceless" facebook and twitter contacts. And family and friends aren't going to hate him for his decision, but "fans" might. The way he put it actually made me feel a little optimistic that we are in for some good news on Tuesday.

The way he put it actually made me feel a little optimistic that we are in for some good news on Tuesday.

Maybe so, but this one won't be over until his LOI is received somewhere. Neither UF nor ND will stop recruiting him after Tuesday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom