Eric Legrand | Syracusefan.com

Eric Legrand

I'm no Rutgers fan by any means, so I cringed when I saw that LeGrand was part of the in-studio crew for our game against the Girls.

I was quite surprised by how good of a job he did as a color studio analyst--there are lots of athletes who's knowledge about the sport just don't translate into commentary on TV [see: Jay Williams]. Legrand did a commendable job--I'd expect him to latch on eventually in sports commentating.

As part of the halftime coverage, he also talked about his rehab / recovery. Glad to see that things are progressing well for him on that front.

I'm no Rutgers fan by any means, so I cringed when I saw that LeGrand was part of the in-studio crew for our game against the Girls.

I was quite surprised by how good of a job he did as a color studio analyst--there are lots of athletes who's knowledge about the sport just don't translate into commentary on TV [see: Jay Williams]. Legrand did a commendable job--I'd expect him to latch on eventually in sports commentating.

As part of the halftime coverage, he also talked about his rehab / recovery. Glad to see that things are progressing well for him on that front.
He was actually invited to be on CBS College Football Today for their national highlights show. I didn't watch, but he must have done well enough in his other opportunities to warrant the inclusion.

Good for him I hate RU but great to hear. His and Kevin Everett’s stories are so moving

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom