Eric Mac Lain on the Huddle | Syracusefan.com

Eric Mac Lain on the Huddle

What was his pre-game prediction? Could care less about his opinion.

Didn’t he also say something to the effect of “I knew this defense was going to be good. But I just couldn’t look past 49-3. And then watching this happen and I’m like “I should have known…”

I think he was saying he was going to pick SU, but couldn't because of that. Honestly, I think everyone here had the same thoughts ever since this game was announced. So I can't say I blame him.

I thought he was very fair and honest. He said he should have expected more after their visit to SU on the ACC around the camps. He had seen it when they were at SU, but he just could not convince himself that what he had seen was real. I thought it was a very real and honest statement on his part.

I thought he was very fair and honest. He said he should have expected more after their visit to SU on the ACC around the camps. He had seen it when they were at SU, but he just could not convince himself that what he had seen was real. I thought it was a very real and honest statement on his part.
He should join the club… I can’t believe what I saw last night was real either. We beat an ACC team to go 1-0? We will still have playoff aspirations after Labor Day? Can someone pinch me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom