ESPN College Gameday | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN College Gameday

Macafee is another reason why gameday is unwatchable now.
I'm usually not a fan, either. I'm pretty sure Cal fans enjoyed that exchange. Me, too.

I wonder if Cal had the most drunken Game day? They can sleep it off 10 hours, and still get to the game.

Honest Q.

What's the chant McAfee and the Syracuse Gameday crowd doing together?

Hey song? ;)

Honest Q.

What's the chant McAfee and the Syracuse Gameday crowd doing together?

Hey song? ;)
I think we're the only school without a chant. How embarrassing would it be for them to finally come and have McAfee stand on his chair to lead a let's go orange chant.

ESPN did visit Bloomington for an Indiana vs Ohio State game on Thursday August 31, 2017.

Indiana won’t have Rourke but probably won’t matter, the backup looks good too. Our time will come, even though I am caring less and less about it

Someday we will host gameday just so ESPN can talk about the SEC and Big 10. Who cares.
Yeah as a fan I could care less about Game day. The only guy I like is Corso. Maybe Saban would give us a little love. The rest are total Big/Sec cockgoblers. ESPN is a shell of what they used to be.

Yeah as a fan I could care less about Game day. The only guy I like is Corso. Maybe Saban would give us a little love. The rest are total Big/Sec cockgoblers. ESPN is a shell of what they used to be.
Haven’t heard the term cockgobbIer in years. Thank you for that Cusefan69.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom