ESPN Cut List.. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Cut List..

the 6 is the most embarrassing TV product I have ever tried to watch. Literally should be ashamed of themselves
its a total embarrassment.

its like they gave up on Sportscenter or actually reporting the news and have put on reruns of Regis & Kathy Lee.

cant watch a second of it.

I used to go right to ESPN when I got home, now I go right to MLBN, NFLN, NHLN & NBAN when I want to hear something specific.

SNY also does a nice job with Sportsnite later or of course now I can go right to YES for Batting Practice and/or the Pregame.

Or 65 guys at 100,000 at what they are paying him. I was thinking about this last night while watching the NBA, how much is TNT paying Shaq, Chuck, Kenny Smith and Ernie Johnson. I like the four of them but does the viewership justify paying all four of them. You are right about ESPN and live content. That is what they were founded on and that is what will keep them going, but fortunately (or unfortunately) a lot of the back round noise will hopefully go away.

the TNT guys are fantastic.

its like they gave up on Sportscenter or actually reporting the news and have put on reruns of Regis & Kathy Lee.

I used to go right to ESPN when I got home, now I go right to MLBN, NFLN, NHLN & NBAN when I want to hear something specific.

SNY also does a nice job with Sportsnite later or of course now I can go right to YES for Batting Practice and/or the Pregame.

Good point about the dedicated sports networks. I think they've certainly hurt ESPN. I tend to go there more myself, either on TV, or on Sirius/XM. ESPN Radio isn't even on my favorites list anymore. Got bumped like Jerry's girlfriend moving around her speed dial.

spot on. I do the exact same thing

Karl Ravech and Hannah Storm are staying but will have their roles reduced.

200.gif

I would rather watch an ever stopping loop of Super Bowl 42 and Game 7 2003 ALCS than watch an entire episode of SportsCenter 6.

Note: I am not a NY sports fan.

Yeah, ESPN sucks now. I turned on the 6 o'clock Sportscenter and it was two people giving their opinion on stupid stuff. I couldn't believe it. This is what they think people want? Is this what people want? Not this people. I want scores and information. Not opinions from people that know less than me about sports. Unbelievable. It is unwatchable.

Sportscenter is unwatchable.

I would rather watch an ever stopping loop of Super Bowl 42 and Game 7 2003 ALCS than watch an entire episode of SportsCenter 6.

Note: I am not a NY sports fan.
They should call it SportsCenter Deep 6.

I've heard Ryen Rusillo is out, or will have a reduced role. Which is nuts

SAS is safe tho.

Did Greenberg get $6.5M because he is the one that has to tell them all that they are fired?
Greenberg is corporate spineless jellyfish who tries to please Twitter.
These are the cookie cutters hacks ESPN wants.

It tells you everything you need to know when they call Stephen A. Smith the face of ESPN. Sports has copied cable news in that the louder and more bombastic the better off they think they are.

I cannot watch it any of it. Be it cable news or cable sports news.

Lot of hockey guys getting the zig in the middle of the playoffs.

The network does some really good stuff. Great live sports, the Gameday stuff, the docs, etc. They've also put out some horrendous TV, and the schlock opinion stuff is unwatchable.

The Hollywood Reporter reports that ESPN will let SportsCenter anchor John Buccigross’s contract expire this summer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom