ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game

TCU has the worst defense in the P5. They will lose plenty.
does it count for the B10 teams if they all play each other? 4 of the top 6 scoring Ds

TCU only gives up 22 a game..

it is interesting they are not announcing anything by now.. I would think if it was Mich it would have been done already..

Last week the gameday tweet was Saturday night at 10:52, Clemson week was 9am on Sunday, Tennessee week was 11am on Sunday

GIVE US WHAT WE WANT

I think this is coming down to hotel rooms. Can they find enough. Hotels near the hill look like their getting close to $500 a night. The four letter tries to get everything cheap with no commitment I'm sure.

I think this is coming down to hotel rooms. Can they find enough. Hotels near the hill look like their getting close to $500 a night. The four letter tries to get everything cheap with no commitment I'm sure.
Forgive my ignorance, why are hotels a concern? GameDay crew is like 5 people. We have big events in Syracuse all the time.

Forgive my ignorance, why are hotels a concern? GameDay crew is like 5 people. We have big events in Syracuse all the time.
It must be more than hotels. Prob have to deal w temporary licenses to host this on campus, logistics. Some of these southern schools probably have a quicker turnaround.

Wildhack May be trying to confirm guests to make it special too. We have a lot of fun alumni in media and entertainment that make it great. Could be a situation where Espn gave us a ND or NC ST option too