ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game

Second guessing myself now because there is the Tennessee vs Bama game that day in Tennessee. So we’ll probably get screwed over.

CBS might get that game.

I don't think we'll get gameday, but probably 3:30 on ESPN/ABC is my guess. Maybe another night game

It’s fairly likely. 5-0 should get us around 22-25 range.

P
CBS might get that game.

I don't think we'll get gameday, but probably 3:30 on ESPN/ABC is my guess. Maybe another night game
Please 3:30. I want a good tailgate and home by a decent time. If we had just dominated I could see us getting it but we didn’t. That was a clunker with a capital C

GameDay is at Tennessee this week. So it is unlikely (but possible they go back there)
They could also go to Michigan vs PSU but I did read that Fox might have that game at noon.
They might also choose USC vs Utah but that might be a Fox game at 430
GameDay has shown they will go to sites even when cbs or Fox has it (they are going to Tennessee this week despite it being on cbs)
But I would assume they prefer a place they have never been and can promote their game.

Penn St is playing at Michigan that day. That’s doesn’t bode well. And Pedo St has Central Michigan and Northwestern before that game, so they will likely be undefeated. Perhaps Michigan can drop a game at Iowa or Indiana. Very unlikely, but it could happen

Hopefully GameDay doesn’t go to Clemson next week for clemson vs nc state… if they don’t it might give us a clue that they are saving nc state for us

NC State is playing 2 top 10 opponents the 2 weeks before they play us.

If they beat both and neither games are Gameday absolutely.

Let’s face it, we’re not losing to Wagner. I think it pretty much guarantees Gameday vs NC St on 10/15. It’s about damn time.
You shut your mouth. If we lose to Wagner, I reserve the right to give you the worst purple nurple of all time. I’ll represent myself at the trial, and no jury will convict me.

NC State is playing 2 top 10 opponents the 2 weeks before they play us.

If they beat both and neither games are Gameday absolutely.
They will announce nexts weeks site tomorrow during GameDay. So they don’t know the results of that Saturdays games… so they would announce if we get game day before nc state plays fsu. They will be at worst 4-1 when Espn decides

Just looked at the Gameday history and they’ve done the UMich PSU games in recent years, which means they may opt not to go again so soon and choose to spread the wealth around. Maybe our AD still has some pull at ESPN to lobby for the game.

Need NC State to keep winning and for us to get ranked.

Let’s face it, we’re not losing to Wagner. I think it pretty much guarantees Gameday vs NC St on 10/15. It’s about damn time.
We need to be big NC St. fans.

Assuming they beat UConn, we need them to beat both Clemson and FSU.

we also need Tennessee or ‘Bama to lose and Michigan to lose. Penn St. not losing before Michigan matchup.

if either Tenn and Bama undefeated or PSU and Michigan undefeated, Ithink game day goes to Knoxville or Happy Valley.

If all that happens, I think we’ve got a great shot.

We need to be big NC St. fans.

Assuming they beat UConn, we need them to beat both Clemson and FSU.

we also need Tennessee or ‘Bama to lose and Michigan to lose. Penn St. not losing before Michigan matchup.

if either Tenn and Bama undefeated or PSU and Michigan undefeated, Ithink game day goes to Knoxville or Happy Valley.

If all that happens, I think we’ve got a great shot.
So that’s all that needs to happen….??

They have been doing gameday for 25 years or so I agree we should get it.
They will announce nexts weeks site tomorrow during GameDay. So they don’t know the results of that Saturdays games… so they would announce if we get game day before nc state plays fsu. They will be at worst 4-1 when Espn decides

If we lose to Wagner I will give myself a 5 year suspension as a Syracuse fan. You will not see me until 2027.
I . . . I was just going to give you a purple nurple man. It’d hurt for like 20 minutes then we’d toast and drink a beer.

You shut your mouth. If we lose to Wagner, I reserve the right to give you the worst purple nurple of all time. I’ll represent myself at the trial, and no jury will convict me.

We aren't losing to Wagner they are one of the worst FCS teams.

Enjoy watching other teams lose the next 3 Saturdays while Syracuse stays undefeated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom