ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game

Agree with this. They won't go back to Tennessee so soon. Plus that be the CBS game. I don't think they come here but it won't because they are in Knoxville.
CBS doesn't matter. Gameday doesn't just go to ESPN/ABC games. They go all the time to CBS, FOX games. Doesn't have to be on their network.

One advantage we have is they like to go to campuses that they haven’t been to. That may be our Ace in the hole. I’d give us a 50/ 50 chance if NC State comes through still clean. If they lose it drops dramatically.

CBS doesn't matter. Gameday doesn't just go to ESPN/ABC games. They go all the time to CBS, FOX games. Doesn't have to be on their network.
That's correct but if its 50-50 my guess is they go to the ESPN game, and even better if it's Herbstreit's game so he doesn't have to jump on a plane after the show.

That's correct but if its 50-50 my guess is they go to the ESPN game, and even better if it's Herbstreit's game so he doesn't have to jump on a plane after the show.

Herbstreit will do anything to avoid Cuse

Hopefully the path changes but it’s going to be pretty bad in Clemson Saturday morning Although I guess it’s just heavy rain at that point

1664219361655.png

Second guessing myself now because there is the Tennessee vs Bama game that day in Tennessee. So we’ll probably get screwed over.
Serious question: Do you totally believe that TENN vs Bama as GameDay is screwing over NCST vs SU? Or just a figure of speech?

44cuse

I think we are going to get topped by the Penn State v Michigan game. Both teams will most likely be undefeated. Hope it comes here though.

If they don't come for the NC State game they are never coming. 5-0, playing a ranked team. These situations for us are very rare and to be 5-0 is even more rare.

It is literally now or never for Gameday to come to Syracuse.

If they do come the Celebrity Guest Picker options are
Jim Boehiem​
Michael Cole (he is close with McAfee)​
Vanessa Williams​
Carmelo Anthony​
Donovan McNabb​
Taye Diggs​

NC State might be coming off 2 straight losses. Plus they will have done an NC State game 2 weeks ago. I don't see it this year unfortunately.

Yeah, NC State making stupid mistakes and questionable play calling is going to turn them in to a middling team by the time we play them.

NC State might be coming off 2 straight losses. Plus they will have done an NC State game 2 weeks ago. I don't see it this year unfortunately.

I agree with you, plus I don’t think many people beyond this fan forum care.

Attendance as dropped every week since week one. I get it, I’ve heard all the reasons (excuses) for the lack of attendance. I understand this is a traumatized fan base. And by mid October when NC State comes to town those leaves will be going crazy, which will prevent several thousand casual fans from attending the game. And they sure aren’t likely to attend the Game Day production at 10am. My goodness, how can any reasonable “fan” be expected to fill the Quad for a Game Day production and attend an actual game on the same day. Geez….

Have fun. We are 5-0. Enjoy it. Or not. Your choice.

Go Orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom