ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game

As a Syracuse fan, College football always feels like when the hot popular girls ask you to sit down at their table with them, but then when you do you realize it's just because they want to ask you about your friend that the ringleader has a crush on and then they ignore you after that.

The weekend of the ND game has a lot of competition (Fla-Georgia, Okie St-K-State, Ohio St-Penn St)...so unless Syracuse beats BOTH NC State and Clemson, I don't see that game happening either.

Oh well, maybe another time

You okay?
Adam Sandler Head Nod GIF

You just know the panel will crack a joke about them being back there again instead of us or Michigan. Probably from Rece

I hope Tennessee loses on like a bajillion equipment violation penalties.
I wonder if their "smoke" variant jerseys qualify, or if they would only draw a flag from the fashion police.

As a Syracuse fan, College football always feels like when the hot popular girls ask you to sit down at their table with them, but then when you do you realize it's just because they want to ask you about your friend that the ringleader has a crush on and then they ignore you after that.
Enough with the high school memories Rags. Go Warriors!

Cry about it. Just like you cried about micron picking upstate NY over Texas.
Not crying, just not sure why you have an Ivy League superiority mindset. Ever been south of the mason Dixon? Ever been to knoxville? I have twice, and I can assure you it’s just as civilized as Syracuse

Not crying, just not sure why you have an Ivy League superiority mindset. Ever been south of the mason Dixon? Ever been to knoxville? I have twice, and I can assure you it’s just as civilized as Syracuse
Yes. I’ve lived south of the Mason Dixon….outside of a couple cities - it sucks.

Also, amazing that you take these comments seriously and to heart. I’ve clearly not said one serious thing in this whole thread.

Take your overly serious and too sensitive takes elsewhere and let me freak out and hot take! Thanks!

I say we set up our own Gameday and livestream it on Instagram!

Kenny 2 Pennys live-streaming in front of a painted background saying “Collage Gormday” alongside cardboard cutouts of Reece and Desmond. His guest pickers are Ebenzer Ogundeko, the guy with the weird hair whom played basketball here for five minutes, and Cuserunner.