ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game

They went to Appalachian State! But they won’t even come to Syracuse when we’re 5-0 and playing a 5-1 team!

Instead they’re going back to somewhere they already went! The slight is real, IMO.
The week of App State there were a lot of bad matchups. The most compelling one that I can recall was PSU vs Auburn.

Yeah, I see PSU losing to Michigan & Florida might have 3 losses by then. We’d really need K-State to lose to TCU.

We’d also have to beat NC State & Clemson to have a shot.
Gameday is gone for this year. Unless we beat Clemson , in Death Valley.

Yeah, I see PSU losing to Michigan & Florida might have 3 losses by then. We’d really need K-State to lose to TCU.

We’d also have to beat NC State & Clemson to have a shot.
If we are 7-0 for Notre Dame we will get Gameday. However.. you know, Clemson in Death Valley after NC State

Some in this fanbase are funny and not thinking rationally. Beginning of year people just wanted 6-6, and many predicted 3-9, 5-7 Now they are getting really upset that Gameday picked a top10 SEC matchup over ‘Cuse and a banged up NC State.

They went to Kansas... on top of App State. It's not the record we are zeroing in on it's the sudden effort to open up the options where they will go.

Just have a look at Kansas' history over the past 40 years ... and they get gameday.

Well this means they could go back to Clemson after next week and we could be visitors for GameDay.

If not. 10/29. Root for ND. Give me a Northeast GameDay.

If we are 7-0 for Notre Dame we will get Gameday. However.. you know, Clemson in Death Valley after NC State

Yeah, Clemson is a must win to have a shot. The week of the 29th could be possible if they take care of business and PSU & KSU or Oklahoma State lose. I don’t see ND losing the next 2 weeks, which could likely get them back in the top 25.

As well as pest ridden and dealing with swamp ass most of the year. There are some gorgeous historical cities to be fair. Love Savannah and Charleston, the vacation hot spots and some of the old southern charm but in small doses and visitation. Knoxville is meh. Give me the touristy/beautiful Gatlinburg area 1000x over Knoxville.
Syracuse and Knoxville are similar. Most not from the area have anything good to say about the city but love the Finger Lakes, Adirondacks, 1000 Islands, etc.

Yeah, Clemson is a must win to have a shot. The week of the 29th could be possible if they take care of business and PSU & KSU or Oklahoma State lose. I don’t see ND losing the next 2 weeks, which could likely get them back in the top 25.
That's the killer. Syracuse has to beat the entire world before we are considered, and magically Kansas wins a couple games and are the darlings of ESPN. App state getting it was pathetic. They barely beat everyone on their schedule.

If SU is 7-0 come ND we will be a lot higher than 18

I am saying if we lose to Clemson.

K State has a difficult road game. Okie State has a difficult road game and a surging Texas at home. I doubt they both make it unscathed. Even if they do it is still the B12, it is still K State, and it is still Okie State. No one cares compared to Notre Dame.

The sky is blue. Of course they are the hardest and to make matters worse, they are on the road. But I would sign up for 8-4 although after watching today, make that 9-3.

Wake started out 2-2, and their defense was not playing well. They have been improving, but they are beatable,

I am saying if we lose to Clemson.

K State has a difficult road game. Okie State has a difficult road game and a surging Texas at home. I doubt they both make it unscathed. Even if they do it is still the B12, it is still K State, and it is still Okie State. No one cares compared to Notre Dame.

Ok.. didn't see you point that out. Even if we lose at Death Valley, if it's close we might still be higher than 18. Clemson by then is top 3 possibly.

Ok.. didn't see you point that out. Even if we lose at Death Valley, if it's close we might still be higher than 18. Clemson by then is top 3 possibly.
To me Clemson is a distant 4 or 5. Great defense but they are not up to the big 3 ( Bama Dogs, OSU). BC hung in for a half due to being able to stop Clemson.

To me Clemson is a distant 4 or 5. Great defense but they are not up to the big 3 ( Bama Dogs, OSU). BC hung in for a half due to being able to stop Clemson.

Completely agree. AP voters and talking heads tend to ignore the realities sometimes thus wouldn't surprise me.

If SU is 7-0 come Notre Dame we will likely be top 5. There's not going to be too many undefeated teams with a top 5 road win.

Exactly. I'm loving this season so far but a win in death Valley vs a Clemson team that can smell a shot at the playoff by then I don't see it. If we get to 7-0 though for sure no doubt. We will have stacked at least two maybe even 3 wins over ranked teams by then( if Purdue keeps winning and NC State doesn't fade)

They made the right choice. Top 10 Bama vs Tenn is *the* game of the week.
Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

Enjoy
Syracuse
Pat,
Not
I don’t really give a crap if Gameday goes to Clemson in two weeks. It’s be for them, not us. Furthermore, two other reasons…

1. 0-62

2. 0-59
Which is why they'll do it

That's the killer. Syracuse has to beat the entire world before we are considered, and magically Kansas wins a couple games and are the darlings of ESPN. App state getting it was pathetic. They barely beat everyone on their schedule.
The thing is though with the way Kansas gameday was portrayed about basketball basketball basketball I’d pass. That said, you are spot on.

Who the hell cares about TN?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom