ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN Gameday Needs to Come to Syracuse for NC State Game

If we're 7-0, it means we'll be top ten, coming off a nationally televised win against Clemson and the media coverage will be insane.

If ND wins their next games til that week, they'll be ranked and have momentum and, well, be Notre Dame.

PSU will lose before then, Florida is too up and down... and we'll have a massive crowd and the students would be going wild.

They went to Kansas... on top of App State. It's not the record we are zeroing in on it's the sudden effort to open up the options where they will go.

Just have a look at Kansas' history over the past 40 years ... and they get gameday.
Kansas was basically a viral story, to be fair. I’m glad we’re not such a joke of a program.

Ok.. didn't see you point that out. Even if we lose at Death Valley, if it's close we might still be higher than 18. Clemson by then is top 3 possibly.
If we keep it competitive and lose a close game @ Clemson, we should still be ranked (assuming we beat NCST first).. SU-ND could still be in the running for Game day.

As well as pest ridden and dealing with swamp ass most of the year. There are some gorgeous historical cities to be fair. Love Savannah and Charleston, the vacation hot spots and some of the old southern charm but in small doses and visitation. Knoxville is meh. Give me the touristy/beautiful Gatlinburg area 1000x over Knoxville.
Love the Gatlinburg - Pigeon Forge area. Smoky Mountains are awesome. Dollywood is a great park to take the family to, super clean, lots of attractions. Super cool to go there now when they have it decorated for Halloween, leaves changing, beautiful scenery.

Well, it was fun to talk about something other than attendance and uniforms for a couple days. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Yes. Because people are losing their minds in this thread.

I’m going back to the attendance thread.

Who cares about Gameday and just go out and kick NCState’s backside. Can’t stand those clowns on Gameday anyway.
Went to Raleigh about four years ago for a game and couldn’t stop a fat NC State fan from standing up on every play. My son was ten and just wanted us to enjoy the game. I obviously got the tickets from a friend in the State section of corse and the guy in front of me reminded me of what section I was sitting in and to basically deal with it. We lost but played a good game. I really dislike the Wolfpack, their fans and their stupid wolf finger bullish!t they do when something good happens for them.

I feel better now.

A lot of people. I don't care if they win or lose but Alabama-Tenn should be a great game. it has playoff implications. If it wasn't on at the same time as the SU game, I would be watching.

Yeah, people need to talk to their kids about SEC bias. TN has been garbage for 20 years and will keep being garbage. I’m sure that game will be competitive for a quarter before Alabama wins by 21

Any Knoxville natives?? A good Cuse GameDay trolling crew would be a nice touch
In Pigeon Forge for a baseball tourney so depending on our baseball gametimes heading over for the game is a possibility (despite it being same time as our kickoff so I’ll be watching our game on my phone there potentially lol)….

If we're 7-0, it means we'll be top ten, coming off a nationally televised win against Clemson and the media coverage will be insane.

If ND wins their next games til that week, they'll be ranked and have momentum and, well, be Notre Dame.

PSU will lose before then, Florida is too up and down... and we'll have a massive crowd and the students would be going wild.

It makes planning easier for ESPN to chose ND at SU for Gameday. If we both win next week they have 2 weeks to make travel prep. ND isn't losing to UNLV and we will be Top 20 even with a loss to Clemson. And if we beat Clemson forget about it. Oh and the game will be sold out. Little risk in double secret choosing our game 11pm next Saturday.

You guys should do a parody of GameDay at the Fine Mess tailgate. Have 690West be Reece Davis. Maybe we can find out the dirt he has on him. Have whoever plays Herbstreit cry a couple times on stage, and have Cuse Legacy as the guest speaker.

I know as Syracuse fans it’s ingrained in our DNA to always assume there is a worldwide conspiracy working against us all the time, but the reason Kansas and App State got Gameday is they were the best/only options that particular week. Some weekends lack prime matchups and Gameday has to dumpster dive for a venue. Unfortunately for us, this coming Saturday is literally the best weekend of college football this season. It’s just bad luck.

It's very much a millenial/gen z thing which I hate. Then again I'm a millennial and hate most people my age. I don't like social media like IG, FB or TikTok. I'm not interested in meat alternatives. Get off my lawn.

Same. I'm in my mid-30s. It literally everything we joked about in our 20s about 40 year old bros trying to still act like they're in college. Add in yelling and screaming at the TV like they are our fathers/uncles.

I'm with you on SM, but the only meat alternative I'm doing is starches/vegetables. Not to be get too OT but I've actually cut my meat(beef and pork) eating by like 30%, but just more vegetarian dishes, not exactly meat substitutes. Lost 45 lbs.

Doesn't that dude have a bunch of sexual assault allegations against him?
As I recall, there were a few allegations that didn't have much umph behind them.

I've tailgated with the guy and he seems like a decent enough person.

Same. I'm in my mid-30s. It literally everything we joked about in our 20s about 40 year old bros trying to still act like they're in college. Add in yelling and screaming at the TV like they are our fathers/uncles.

I'm with you on SM, but the only meat alternative I'm doing is starches/vegetables. Not to be get too OT but I've actually cut my meat(beef and pork) eating by like 30%, but just more vegetarian dishes, not exactly meat substitutes. Lost 45 lbs.

Either go Vegan or don't- that's how I see it. The sodium in that stuff is off the charts.

Also being technically a millennial as well (1983) I can't stand it either it does nothing for me( Barstool etc) and like much of social media is a massive waste of time.

Love the Gatlinburg - Pigeon Forge area. Smoky Mountains are awesome. Dollywood is a great park to take the family to, super clean, lots of attractions. Super cool to go there now when they have it decorated for Halloween, leaves changing, beautiful scenery.

Yep one of the favorites for the wife and I. Sadly haven't been down since before the fires but want to get back down again soon.

You can cherry in pick a few cities down there sure. There are also some counties in NY that might as well pack their bags and go to the hills of W Virginia too.
Tioga county fits into that category pretty well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom