ESPN gameday next year | Syracusefan.com

ESPN gameday next year

Duke - it will be history, the first ever meeting between 900 game winners

if first place is at stake in the ACC, that will only be a secondary headline

Duke - it will be history, the first ever meeting between 900 game winners

^^^ this.
Breaking the record of combined wins of coaches in a game currently held by a Coach K / Calhoun matchup I believe?

^^^ this.
Breaking the record of combined wins of coaches in a game currently held by a Coach K / Calhoun matchup I believe?
that will be a record never broke until they meet thye next time.

^^^ this.
It'd have to be JB/Calhoun if anything. When's the last time UConn played Duke? Was it way back in 04? JB played Calhoun last year

God, I can't wait to crush Jabari Parker and Duke.

It'd have to be JB/Calhoun if anything. When's the last time UConn played Duke? Was it way back in 04? JB played Calhoun last year

They played in 2009.

When Duke makes their first trip for hoops (assuming Swofford doesn't force the good Dr. to move it to MSG), the level of hate will rival the Miami football games of the 90's.

Call me a pessimist but I believe the ACC will schedule the likes of VaTech, FSU, and Clemson at the dome our fist season before we get the opp to play UNC or Duke. My money is that both those games will be away in yr 1.

Pessimist

Call me a pessimist but I believe the ACC will schedule the likes of VaTech, FSU, and Clemson at the dome our fist season before we get the opp to play UNC or Duke. My money is that both those games will be away in yr 1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom