ESPN McMurphy “Dungey is in the running for Heisman” | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN McMurphy “Dungey is in the running for Heisman”

Some of you are so incredibly negative in this thread. You must wake up and scream at yourself in the mirror. The season is not lost.

Who said the season is lost? Did you major in theatre?

Everybody’s entitled to their opinion and I respect it, but, I couldn’t disagree more about who’s more valuable to their team.

I mean, Jalen Hurts is the backup. Bama’s gonna Bama with either QB.

Yes, Tommy performed against FSU and has a world of potential, but he’s nowhere near as proven. Furthermore, the depth at Bama is significantly stronger, so I have trouble thinking that any individual strong player for them holds as much value as it does for us.

Go rewatch the title game ... the offense literally changed and Tua won that game ... if Hurts stays on the field they lose to UGA ... they would have beaten Auburn with Tua and will this year.

Way to twist things ... I am all for this TEAM getting hyped ... again I must watch far more football then you because I don't spend time on this board making absurd assertions based on emotion.
Your original post was to throw cold water on any excitement about Dungey and the team. You made it clear your a Crimson Tide fan, because they win all the time and you want to be part of that. Isn't there some board like Roll Tide that fans of their team go to brag about how great they are?

Your original post was to throw cold water on any excitement about Dungey and the team. You made it clear your a Crimson Tide fan, because they win all the time and you want to be part of that. Isn't there some board like Roll Tide that fans of their team go to brag about how great they are?

LOL yep that is it ... I watch teams across the country to form an educated opinion ... so I don't make stupid statements like Wake will beat Clemson.

LOL yep that is it ... I watch teams across the country to form an educated opinion ... so I don't make stupid statements like Wake will beat Clemson.
Roll Tide!!

Did I reference you specifically? Geez, take it easy.

When i asked you who said the season was ending you said 'how do i even respond to this?', i was making it simple and asked you how ... had you said you weren't referencing me specifically the first time i wouldn't have responded .. instead you make a ridiculous remark ... what else can i say?

take your pick. qb eric dungey or marvin graves. just curious. both got the heisman hype. neither wins.

Last edited:
Go rewatch the title game ... the offense literally changed and Tua won that game ... if Hurts stays on the field they lose to UGA ... they would have beaten Auburn with Tua and will this year.

Its Bama and then the rest of cfb, including UGA, ND, Clemson, and OSU. Bama normally has a qb that manages, makes a few plays and gets it done. This year, they are lethal on offense and Tua is a sniper.

Yup, great call!

Colt was a walk on at Colorado. Ended up drunk in some girl's dorm room with no recollection of what happened. He was accused of some sexual misconduct by her which got thrown out but he got kicked off the CU team regardless. Had to go the community college route before ending up at Hawai'i.

Tua is going to win and Kyler Murray is the only person with a chance.
Tua hasn’t even attempted a pass in the 4th quarter this entire year and his team has played almost half of the regular season in 5 games.
Well I was wrong and right.
I thought Tua would win but only Murray could stop him and he did. I think Tua got robbed.

Tau struggled vs Georgie that’s y he lost it . Plus tua WR were so wide open most of the time

This sets up their game now with more to prove from Alabama

Tau struggled vs Georgie that’s y he lost it . Plus tua WR were so wide open most of the time
Yep. I think voters saw him in one competitive game...and he was benched for Hurts who outplayed Tua.

Yep. I think voters saw him in one competitive game...and he was benched for Hurts who outplayed Tua.
Not benched he was injured, there’s 12000 D-1 players only 1 heisman. People laughed at me when I said TD gonna win it when he was 11 it’s still a dream .

Not benched he was injured, there’s 12000 D-1 players only 1 heisman. People laughed at me when I said TD gonna win it when he was 11 it’s still a dream .

As an SU fan, I could force myself to suffer through a season dealing with this kind of qb play...

I won’t take anything away from Murray, that kid earned it. If Tua plays better in the conference championship it’s not a discussion.

Well I was wrong and right.
I thought Tua would win but only Murray could stop him and he did. I think Tua got robbed.

Tua was a victim of his own and the teams success. Not throwing any meaningful passes in the 4th quarter of games , heck even in the second half of most games; this lost him the award. Not fair bc his dominance early in the game rendered him wo opportunities to impress late.

Murray knew he had to put up > 40 to be in the game , so in a weird way, his defense helped win him the award setting him up for prsssure packed and exiting 4th quarters. OU had a tougher schedule too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom