ESPN + | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ESPN +

Go to espn app through your tv and go to the settings up top. (Sign in to your ESPN account that you used to subscribe to espn+ on your smartphone or pc) once in settings go to login with espn account and it will have a code that you use to link the accounts.
You have to take a 4 credit course at your local community college to know what to do. Then the following year they change everything and you got to get a graduate degree

I did go to that link on my iPad got the log in or sign up bar but it wouldn’t let me enter on either.

When I signed up via iTunes it gave me the chance to link it to an ESPN account. Now I can watch on my Apple TV or my phone. Just have to log into the ESPN app once you link the two. If you don’t have an ESPN login, just sign up. It’s free.

what was free on espn is not also what is now $5 on espn+. and it was never free on espn before either you just paid for it in a different way.

I can’t believe people are worried about paying $5 to watch a game. My Starbucks coffee costs the same. Btw... if you don’t like it, complain to Syracuse for scheduling a road game against a team so bad their TV deal is internet only. If this was a home game you’d be good to go, as we would own the TV rights, not liberty.
I don’t like to be nickel and dimed for everything. I know you are going to tell me to start a Go Fund me account or get a card board sign and go stand on Erie Blvd.

I signed up just for the game but have no issue paying $4.99 for the game. I'm excited to be able to watch it...

This is going to sound dumb but is the ACCN ON THE ESPN app? Because there is nothing on that’s ACCN and when I go to conferences it’s not listed. I have ESPN plus per Roku.

This is going to sound dumb but is the ACCN ON THE ESPN app? Because there is nothing on that’s ACCN and when I go to conferences it’s not listed. I have ESPN plus per Roku.

Go to Networks.

Maybe at the tailgate party they can have a tent for geezers to understand this crap. They can have reps from Roku ESPN ACCN Spectrum APPLE You Tube etc. everybody gets $5 .. Sort of like a strip club but for further entertainment you have to pony up some more and go into a little room that’s guarded by someone that looks like Hulk

I’ll give it another whirl but it was purchased through roku (roku credentials) roku sent me the receipt.

Went through roku app on tv, clicked into espn+, i selected purchase and my roku keypad came up where it says enter pin - as if renting a movie - so I entered and purchased a sub.

Now I go to iPad, espn app, select espn+ and it wants a sign in or new subscription. I sign in, but there’s no way to tell it I’m already a plus subscriber. It doesn’t tie the accounts together and there’s no ‘roku’ provider selection unless I’m missing it.

Yeah it’s odd. I was just on phone using the app and subscribed through the App Store and my iTunes information but it’s still not that clear.

ESPN+ is a great deal and was never free.. i dont get all the complaining.

Not complaining as its still cheaper than a bar, but it does seem that a lot of the content that started on 360, then moved to 3 (both of which were generally accessed free by having a regular ESPN subscription through a cable provider) has shifted to the + and a surcharge. Not a big one, but one nonetheless.

All set up through AirPlay... stream’s way better than I thought it’d be. FIRED UP!!!!

Ive been paying for ESPN+ since it came out. Between tennis and the college games I can't get at the bar it's extremely worth it for us.

Easy to find google the teams playing and vip box and do the jp address top link and you'll get a good HD stream.

I'm trying to stream the game on ESPN+ on my Samsung UHD55. I already signed up for ESPN+ on my PC but would rather watch it on 55 rather than 25". Can't figure out how to link subscription to my TV or even sign on the TV either. Any help from others who have done this?

Just screen share from the PC to the TV.
Easy peasy.

You have to take a 4 credit course at your local community college to know what to do. Then the following year they change everything and you got to get a graduate degree
Funny you said that because I have a Bachelors from SU with 20+ yrs in technology sales, support, design and it still is silly how confusing it is.
Found out that ESPN+ app only works with tizen O/S which became standard on Samsung TVs starting 2015 and I bought mine in 2013/14. Would seem the standard O/S with auto updates...but nooooooooooooo. Can't find out exactly what I have but think its Orsay? Found out can't really update Tizen from Orsay. Life sucks!
Samsung's simpler, smarter Tizen a no-show for most older TVs

I think the ESPN + studio is broadcasting from my garage. Sheeez.

And no score ticker? Not even our 2018 records like all the other ESPN related games.

I think the ESPN + studio is broadcasting from my garage. Sheeez.

And no score ticker? Not even our 2018 records like all the other ESPN related games.
Its a Liberty production.

If Devito keeps during some of these RPO's he's running free. He also throws a hard ball with the nose slightly down which is a tricky ball to catch. Slow down the arm motion and ball is easier to catch.

I was big on the ESPN+ app until I tried to get it on my TV for the second half. Worked great when I purchased it on Thursday, but it said it didn’t recognize my subscription today, even though there was not an issue on my iPad for the first half.
I was thinking about holding on for a couple of months, but they can go f*** themselves.

ESPN does that because so many people just hand out their info for others to use.. it forces you to restart and enter credentials alot.. all the streamers are starting to go that route

I guess I didn't have a trial period; when I cancelled, it says my account is cancelled as of Sept. 27th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom