Estime commits! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Estime commits!

When you are that fast at the college level I'm nit sure height matters much!

When you are that fast at the college level I'm nit sure height matters much!

The one thing I like is the "Go up and get it from the defender."

Kinda reminds me of tavon Austin. The dude has wheels. Hopefully, brisly does as well.

I'm guessing the interview was before Anselmo left.

Nah, mean personality not where he's leaning (it was at least a year old). We always seem to have a speedy quiet guy. Laray just seems like a good kid (gut feeling).

Shame, if so. Laray really seems like an Orangeman. (at least to me, when I watched his interview)

we want a QB that slides not to take a hit...

... not a RB...

McDonald: Come on, Brisly. We both know0 "es time" to commit.
Estime, nodding approvingly: Coach, I like where your head's at.

you can really see this guy shift gears when he decides to hit the seems hard.He just could make a great slot receiver as he can break the tackles and is not afraid to go over the middle.

seems to be underated at this point...

I can't remember SU gettng a verbal from a player who looked faster than Brisly. The only controversy with him will be between the offensive and defensive units fighting over who gets to use him.

I think he returns KOs regardless. Winfield is really good at returning KOs as well, if memory serves. Our special teams units could be pretty special in the next few years.

I can't remember SU gettng a verbal from a player who looked faster than Brisly. The only controversy with him will be between the offensive and defensive units fighting over who gets to use him.

I think he returns KOs regardless. Winfield is really good at returning KOs as well, if memory serves. Our special teams units could be pretty special in the next few years.

The good news is that Rene won't be returning punts again. Can't keep this type of speed off the field.

I was reading the comments in this article and a poster mentions that Brisly completed many of his high school courses on line at "Florida Virtual School", which the posters calls an online high school. No way to varify this info but with the history of pulled offers and his age, I have concerns with his eligibility status. Thinking it may be a while getting sorted out. Still think he is worth the wait if it happens.

The good news is that Rene won't be returning punts again. Can't keep this type of speed off the field.

Remember when everyone was excited about Rene returning kicks and these same kind of posts were made? Or any number of returners before that? Its the next guy syndrome. Let's hope the next guy is finally the one.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Remember when everyone was excited about Rene returning kicks and these same kind of posts were made? Or any number of returners before that? Its the next guy syndrome. Let's hope the next guy is finally the one.

Count me in the crowd that wasn't ever enamored with Rene. His time at PR has been awful. Hopefully someone on this staff teaches kids to run towards the endzone, not catch kicks near OOB or inside the 10.

wait and see. One will the school let him in/play, see John Raymon, not an NCAA issue, and two 20 yr old vs teenagers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom