Estime commits! | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Estime commits!

I think Spearman is declaring today. Any idea what time?

All I have seen is sometime this evening...
While looking for a time I just saw this in a Trib article...
So I wonder if he and Moore are both announcing tonight.

Spearman, who orally committed to Illinois during the summer, and Moore, who did the same to Western Michigan last week, made official visits to, and picked up offers from, Syracuse over the weekend.

"It would be big playing with one of my best friends," Spearman said. "To go to the same school so we could play ball together again would be amazing. That was a big thing, even with Illinois when we both had Illinois, but that didn't work out."

I think Spearman is declaring today. Any idea what time?

Read somewhere it was "tonight" - but I have no idea what time.

FYI - he and Corey Winfield are buddies to.

There you go..
Brisly ESTIME@BALL_CHILL1
Goin with the CUSE tomorrow

There you go..
I'll bet McDonald or one of the other coaches caught wind of his tweet. The kid is an attention whore.

Porter doesn't know and so he's just taking the safe bet which is the big bad butch jones led tennessee vols.

You still feel ok about this Phat? I guess its about to happen...

There you go..
I don't like this vibe being "implied here that this kid is trouble.You got nothing to base that on and it doesn't serve anything well.:confused:

You still feel ok about this Phat? I guess its about to happen...

Sure why not. We're all just guessing anyways. I think that Malik has his head on straight, has good advisement, not easily swayed and I’m putting my faith in good recruiters and a year long recruitment.

He was recruited by and loved Scott Shafer and his position coach Daoust. He loves our attacking defense. One of his best buddies is here and been recruiting him for forever – Julian Whigham.

This also isn’t a Big East vs SEC battle. It’s ACC now, Malik will play in big games. He’ll play the FSUs, Clemsons, Miamis, VTechs, etc as well as Notre Dames, Penn States. Not chump schedules.

I’m just guessing at the end of the day he’ll go with his first instinct which was Syracuse.

By the way and not directed at you in any way shape or form, but does anyone around here ever have a positive thought or a positive outlook? My god the daily syracuse doom and gloom is depressing. Is being miserable and always assuming the worst just become so ingrained in everyone it's now instinct. there are 3 word tweets by players that nobody could possibly know what they mean and yet the first analysis over here are always negative. geezus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom