Estime commits! | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Estime commits!

I wouldn't worry. Isaiah Johnsons school was also a virtual school. He still attended a classroom but the work was done on-line.

"We're glad you asked! Florida Virtual School is a public school but, as you can probably tell, we're not just any public school. We're online. This means no matter where you live you can access more than 120 courses, from Geometry to AP Art History and everything in between. What's more, our courses are just as real as the dedicated, certified teachers who teach them. FLVS is where you go to learn on your time and on your schedule, no matter what kind of student you are. Public, private and homeschooled students, from kindergarten-12th grade, can take our virtual courses whether they live in Florida or not."
Yep, FVS is one of the more respected schools of its type.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Yep, FVS is one of the more respected schools of its type.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
I want to be on board here but there is something that tells me not to get to excited here just yet. Clearing house issues?...not sure. Fastest kid at a Miami camp and he is not being offered there? NC State, Iowa State, Purdue...I'm with Phat here...I will believe it when I see him dressed in orange and blue.

I want to be on board here but there is something that tells me not to get to excited here just yet. Clearing house issues?...not sure. Fastest kid at a Miami camp and he is not being offered there? NC State, Iowa State, Purdue...I'm with Phat here...I will believe it when I see him dressed in orange and blue.
Yeah, I think that's healthy because the kid has traveled an interesting road. I've worked with the FVS people a little bit though, so I figured it would be worth it to mention they're legit, at least as far as I know.

I can't remember SU gettng a verbal from a player who looked faster than Brisly. The only controversy with him will be between the offensive and defensive units fighting over who gets to use him.

I think he returns KOs regardless. Winfield is really good at returning KOs as well, if memory serves. Our special teams units could be pretty special in the next few years.

Not a football recruitnik, but reminds me of Mo Jackson, the Rochester kid who played WR for Cuse in the 90s.

Not a football recruitnik, but reminds me of Mo Jackson, the Rochester kid who played WR for Cuse in the 90s.

player_Riddle_Jamel03cmug.jpg

5-7 182 as a senior

He also reminds me of Jamel Riddle, a kid who we waited a long time to see cleared in his senior season.
Jamel's bio

player_jacksonmcmug.jpg

5-8 160 as a senior
Maurice Jackson bio

player_Riddle_Jamel03cmug.jpg

5-7 182 as a senior

He also reminds me of Jamel Riddle, a kid who we waited a long time to see cleared in his senior season and it never happened.
Jamel's bio

player_jacksonmcmug.jpg

5-8 160 as a senior
Maurice Jackson bio
Went to Lane stadium with my son and saw Syracuse beat Va. Tech. (only time it ever happened). Saw a punt return for a touchdown, and believe it was James Riddle.

how about Antonio Johnson...he returned 4 kick offs in his sr. of high school

Moe Jackson ran a 4.18 40 yard dash at SU. The crazy thing about it is that Moe wasnt even the fastest player on his High school team at Marshall. Jamel Porter was. He went on to play at Temple.

Mo Jackson played with some of my buddies on the Rochester Raiders I believe.

yeah Porter was on those Rochester Raiders team too.

how about Antonio Johnson...he returned 4 kick offs in his sr. of high school
That's another good one, he was 5-7 185 out of Pershing HS Detroit

I think it was Buckley as stated above.

Speaking of speed...how about Vick's scramble to win the game. I remember Freeney sacking him 4.5 times and we still lost on that run. Freeney also lacerated his spleen (I think) in that game.
Yeah, I was at that game. The Dome was rocking. If Freeney doesn't get hurt or P doesn't decide to go so conservative with the offense in the second half, I think we win that game. Then again, if Freeney doesn't get hurt, maybe he doesn't stay for his senior year and we don't go 10-2.

Yeah, I was at that game. The Dome was rocking. If Freeney doesn't get hurt or P doesn't decide to go so conservative with the offense in the second half, I think we win that game. Then again, if Freeney doesn't get hurt, maybe he doesn't stay for his senior year and we don't go 10-2.
I was there too. Vick hit the corner and sailed down the sidelines. He's one of the most impressive players I've ever seen live. It seemed like back then, the dome was like that more often than not, you actually had to sit on your seat number.

Gale Sayers played at archbold to when I was in school and he was also pretty fast.

My friend's dad, Sid Micek, was the QB for Kansas that year.

I was there too. Vick hit the corner and sailed down the sidelines. He's one of the most impressive players I've ever seen live. It seemed like back then, the dome was like that more often than not, you actually had to sit on your seat number.
Maybe the most impressive physical tools ever, but not enough upstairs to take advantage of them.

I could care less. If you want to be here, great. If not, we will forget you rather quickly. #hardnosed

He could sign with Bethune-Cookman tomorrow and I would not be surprised nor would I care.

Oh please, for all y'all know he could be proposing/marrying his baby mama tomorrow.

Why no Estime in the pull down commit list?

Here is when we will know...

TUESDAY, February 5, 2013
Less than 24 hours until signing day. Here’s a list of the major announcements coming tomorrow:
8 a.m. — Centennial (Jay-nard Bostwick)
9 a.m. — American Heritage (Greg Bryant, Marcus Davis, Roderick Johnson)
12 p.m. — Dwyer (Malik Brown)
1 p.m. — Atlantic (Keith Bryant, Brisly Estime, Todney Evans)
1:15 p.m. — Port St. Lucie (D.J. Juste)
3 p.m. — Seminole Ridge (Kyle Shortridge, Omar Pierre-Louis, Jason Shepherd, Rayfield Dixon, Silas Spearman)

Here is when we will know...

TUESDAY, February 5, 2013
Less than 24 hours until signing day. Here’s a list of the major announcements coming tomorrow:
8 a.m. — Centennial (Jay-nard Bostwick)
9 a.m. — American Heritage (Greg Bryant, Marcus Davis, Roderick Johnson)
12 p.m. — Dwyer (Malik Brown)
1 p.m. — Atlantic (Keith Bryant, Brisly Estime, Todney Evans)
1:15 p.m. — Port St. Lucie (D.J. Juste)
3 p.m. — Seminole Ridge (Kyle Shortridge, Omar Pierre-Louis, Jason Shepherd, Rayfield Dixon, Silas Spearman)
I think Spearman is declaring today. Any idea what time?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom