Evansville up on Kentucky at half | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Evansville up on Kentucky at half

so if I am getting this right, people are somehow twisting Kentucky's apparent shortcomings relative to their perceived recruiting as a way to justify that we suck? buddy is our second best player, wake up people.

Misery loves company

so if I am getting this right, people are somehow twisting Kentucky's apparent shortcomings relative to their perceived recruiting as a way to justify that we suck? buddy is our second best player, wake up people.
u luvs buddy

It’s pretty sad when the party pooper brigade has to come into every thread and act all “we are worse we can’t talk,” like I’ll come in here and yuk it up about Kentucky losing like this even if we were winless all season

People always want the team with the highest payroll to lose, just like fans that hate the Yanks.

By the way...I wonder if Hopkins is on Kentucky's short list of future coaches. You know how fans react to games like this.

Imagine if we had our 2010 or 2012 team... O/U on the season would be 38-2.

Very nice to see this. Pitt, UK, and UNC and three teams that I really don't care for.

Evansville 9/30 on 3's & shot half as many FT's.
What the heck happened here?

Evansville 9/30 on 3's & shot half as many FT's.
What the heck happened here?

If not for the FT disparity UK may never have stayed within single digits. Evansville was better on the boards and UK was tossing up bricks all night. The had a 1:2 Assist/TO ratio as well. Other than Maxey, UK doesn't really have a guy who can flat out make shots. Quickley can drive it and get to the FT Line and Hagans is a great defender and can hit a jumper here and there but it is not pretty. Plus, their interior guys have really dissapointed. Richards has not been the next version of Cauley Stein and Sestina is what you expect - a role player grad transfer who can give you minutes and some production but isn't winning games for you in the post. UK may have to make some cuts this off-season from the looks. It is clear that losing out on Wiseman to Memphis has kept them in the muck with everyone else vs being elite.

It all worked out for the best ...but did McCarty explain why he didn't foul on Kentucky's last possession and instead let them take a 3-point shot to try to tie the game?
(And that was an AWFUL shot).

Once upon a time, Evansville WAS Kentucky- in Division II. Then they decided they wanted to be a major college and that era ended. Then came a plane crash in 1977 that forced them to start all over again and they haven't made much headlines since. A win over Kentucky in the 60's would not have been all that shocking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom