Ewers Ohio State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ewers Ohio State

Then why choose Ohio State to begin with?

He could have stayed in Texas with NIL deal and played this year.

He got beat by Stroud and saw writing on wall with recent QB signee.

He should enjoy his NIL money

You don't think kids watch and see who gets signed and worry about their PT in the future? Especially one that's not a starter currently

Because of NIL. This kid should have been a senior in HS, but when NIL was hastily implemented it changed things. He could have stayed in HS, or he could capitalize on his marketability and make $1M+. That's what he chose to do.

And also, he was probably supremely confident in his abilities, so he expected to go there, learn for a year, and then take over a starting role. But with Stroud's emergence, that path became a lot more difficult -- so he took his cool million and is heading elsewhere.

Hes probably annoyed that he wasn't given a shot to beat out Stroud. OSU were pretty clear that he was going to be a practice player only.

Hes probably annoyed that he wasn't given a shot to beat out Stroud. OSU were pretty clear that he was going to be a practice player only.
His $1m NIL was tied to him hitting performance marks and they didn't let him play to get it.

Which by the way what they did to entice his commitment, is against the rules.

His $1m NIL was tied to him hitting performance marks and they didn't let him play to get it.

Which by the way what they did to entice his commitment, is against the rules.

I thought they debunked that? I thought the rule was that it can’t be tied to performance. I might be wrong tho.

Wouldn’t mind seeing Ewers with a flat top crew cut on the Cuse.

Tiger King playing QB?
Ewers upon learning he was 3rd or deeper on Ohio State's depth chart...

joe-exotic-tiger-king.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom